5

Mizuki grabs the water bottle beside her and chugs it down. She turns back to the woman on the chair, examining the wound on her leg.

She hovers her left hand over it, misting it with water and then dabbing at it with a damp cloth. She grabs the bandage she prepared and wraps it neatly around the leg.

Looking up at the woman with tired eyes, Mizuko gives her a small smile, "You should be good to go. I doubt you'll get any infections from it."

The womans thanks Mizuki and leaves the aid room.

The dark haired girl lets out a shaky breath and picks up her station. Everyone on the island gathered in a building of some sort. The class had split up into groups.

Mizuki wanted to be with Yaoyorozu and Denki, the supply group to provide water, but Shoto wouldn't allow it, claiming that we shouldn't weaken three students and bought her over to the aid group to clean wounds.

A warm arm wraps around her shoulder and Mizuko looks up at the boy crouching next to her.

"Hey Sho..." She mumbles.

Shoto has a small frown on his face. He uses his free hand to tuck a strand of stray hair behind the girl's ear before leaning in and pressing his lips against hers.

Mizuki let's out a small sigh into the kiss and pulls back. They exchange silent words to each other and Shoji lightly clears his throat from where he's sitting, bringing them both back into reality.

"Uh..." Mizuki blushes and Shoto removes his arm from her shoulders, reaching behind him to give her another water bottle with a smile.

The girl takes it and gives him a kiss on the cheek as a thanks. Shoto nods and goes over to another patient, using his quirk to fill a bowl with ice.

She's about to ask the two present students in the room if they need help when the door suddenly slides open, revealing a worried Ochako.

The brown haired girl takes a step in the room, "Mizuko, Todoroki, how are Deku and Bakugo?" She asks.

Shoto looks up at Ochako and then back at the mentioned students who are getting special treatment from the doctors of the island, "They haven't regained consciousness yet."

Shoji follows up, "The doctors from the clinic are treating them, but...."

Ochako's worry grows as she makes her way to the doctors and sits in front of the two boys, "Thank you for your hard work." She says to them.

One of the doctors looks at her in disappointment, "Sorry, all our quirks can do is close up their wounds. We can't do anything about their broken bones."

The other doctor speaks up as they all look at the injured students, "They'd have to be taken to a hospital on the main island for more than this."

Ochako looks down, and the three other present students make their way over. Mizuki sitting down next to Ochako to place a comforting hand on hers.

"Let me help." A high pitched voice is suddenly heard.

They all turn their heads to the source at the entrance of the room, Mizuki tilting her head, "Katsuma?"

Mahoro holds onto her brother's shoulders and explains, "Katsuma's quirk has to do with the activation of cells. We're not sure if he can heal their injuries or not though..."

She trails off and Katsuma walks in the room, "They both got hurt protecting us. That's why...."

Everyone in the room smiles at the boy's antics.