4

"There's a villain on the beach!" Tokoyami yells as he and Dark Shadow land next to the group of students gathered in front of the office building.

"What?!" Bakugo yells next to Mizuko and Shoto.

"Ojiro and the others are fighting them. They're asking for help!" Tokoyami reports.

Mizuki puts her hands over her mouth. Please be okay... Shoto wraps his arm around the girl, trying to comfort her.

Yaoyorozu looks over at the class rep, "Iida!"

The said student looks back at her, "There's no time to waste. Everyone here will split up into groups and deal with the villains and evacuation of the islanders."

"Bakugo, Kirishima and Kaminari! Intercept the villain at the shopping area!" He says to the the boys who nod in determination.

"Yaoyorozu, Jiro and Ashido, work on the evacuation of the islanders in that area."

"Todoroki, Sato, Sero and Tokoyami will come with me to the beach."

"Uraraka, Kasumi and Koda! You guys will evacuate the people at the beach."

Shoto and Mizuki look at each other. We're both in the same area!

"We are in a race against time. We're the only heroes on this island, and we're the only ones who can save the people." Yaoyorozu says truthfully.

"UA High School hero course, class 1A! Let's go!"

The students start to head to their designated areas and Mizuki holds back Shoto to give him a kiss on the cheek.

She caresses his left side, thumb swiping over his scar, "We got this.."

-

"With that appearance... you must've been bullied a lot."

Iida's team arrives on the scene and Mizuki gasps at the sight of Shoji, preparing to use her quirk.. She sees him being carried by a villain that mostly resembles a wolf, but has a reptile like tail, and bird claws for feet.

Tokoyami stops her, "We can handle this, go help Froppy and the others with the evacuation." The boys run over to the villain, not giving her a chance to reply.

"Shit." Mizuki curses and finally turns to run to the citizens.

Shoji groans as the villain crushes his skull and Iida makes his way over to the two, engines revving up.

He jumps, landing a kick on the side of the villain's face, causing him to lose his hold.

The blue haired student grabs onto Shoji with a shout and boosts his engines to get them out of there.

Shoto huffs, "Leave it to me." He swings his right arm, ice heading towards the villain.

Sero flanks, shooting tape out of his elbows, "Take care of Ojiro!"

The tape and ice wraps around the villain, immobilizing him.

Iida looks to the sky, "Tokoyami! Sato! NOW!"

Tokoyami releases Sato from his hold who strengthens up, "Sugar rush!"

As he dives down, the villain growls, "Don't push your luck!" He rips the tape off and crushes the ice.

Shit! Sato uses his arms to block the awful punch from the beast and flies back, crashing into a pile of rocks.

The boys yell out for him and Ochako glances at Mizuki who stares at the group in horror.

She places a hand on the girl's shoulder, "Mizuki, I know you're worried, but we have to focus."

Mizuki shakily nods and glances at Shoto one more time before moving citizens with a platform of water.