8

"This will be our last attack." Iida exclaims in determination, revving up his engines once more.

Mizuki, Kirishima and Asui nod at each other with confidence as Iida climbs out of their hideout to face the villain.

The villain, who had been looking for the teenagers, stops upon the sight of the blue haired boy.

Iida's engines power up and he dashes to the side. The villain looks up, mouth slightly open, charging up a blast of energy.

Iida, distract him with your Recipro Turbo. Shoto's voice echoes in Mizuki's head as she nervously waits for Iida.

Iida pauses a few feet away from the villain before rushing at him, even faster than before.

The villain growls, mouth flaring with the intense power. He opens his mouth, and instead of a beam coming out, the energy shoots out like mini bullets.

Mizuko's heartbeat quickens as she hears multiple boomings of an explosion. Worried for her friend, she gets impatient.

She's about to get up, but Shoto puts his hand on her shoulder, keeping her down. The heterochromatic boy stands up along with Kirishima.

"Sho-" Mizuki begins, but Shoto cuts her off, "We're going to make it." The two stare at each other before Shoto breaks away first, going over to Kirishima.

During this, Iida dodges the shots with flips and sharp turns. He jumps high, avoiding even more attacks before landing almost perfectly.

The villain, distracted by Iida, doesn't notice Shoto and Kirishima gliding against ice, Shoto holding onto Kirishima.

"Tsu, let's go." Mizuki says, looking at the two boys before grabbing Asui's hand and leading them out of their hideout and somewhere hidden on the surface.

"Doesn't this remind you of Kamino?" Kirishima says, enthused. The statement grabs Shoto out from his thoughts about a specific girl. He lightly clenches his teeth, remembering Kamino, "Yeah."

Kirishima inwardly slaps himself in the face, feeling stupid for reminding the other boy. "Whatever attack comes, I'll take it. Make sure you get close to him!" He decides to change the subject.

"Yeah." Shoto says again, a bit more quiet as they get closer to the villain who notices them with a roar, mouth glowing as he prepares to attack the two.

Kirishima yells, "Unbreakable!" as his whole body hardens up, Shoto hiding behind him as they glide on the ice even faster.

The villain shoots his shot and Kirishima crosses his arms, blocking the powerful attack.

From where she's hidden, Mizuki gets up, "Kirishi-!" Asui grabs her back with her tongue, "Mizuki, please stay stay here, we must stick to the plan."

Mizuki frowns, looking back at the two boys.

Kirishima continues to take the blast, groaning in pain, waiting for it to die down. The redhead staggers a bit, getting slightly pushed back from the force.

Shoto does his best to look at him through the thick smoke emitting, "Kirishima!" This'll be over soon.

Kirishima growls as his costume starts to break apart, but he notices the attack getting weaker before coming to a stop.

They stop gliding as well and suddenly, Kirishima falls, weakly saying, "Go."

Shoto is stunned, before coming back to his senses and using his ice to make a path in the sky, leading him to the villain. He jumps, right hand glowing with frost.

His father's words echo in his head, "Increase the temperature in your body to its maximum limit."

Shoto grits his teeth, as he lands on the villain's shoulder and then flipping over to the other side, I'll do what he said, but with ice.

He moves his right hand behind him, making it become even more colder. The villain uses this as a chance to strike him with a claw, but Asui jumps out, along with Mizuko, and wraps her tongue around the incoming hand, stopping the motion.

Mizuki makes a strangled noise, the heat from the forest giving her a headache. A water tentacle wraps itself around her left arm and she extends it towards the villain's other hand, encasing it with the water, and pulls it towards herself. Both of the villains hands being immobilized.

The villain thrashes and Shoto does his best to hold on, but suddenly the villain's tail flies towards him. Iida jumps in the way, kicking the tail with a shout.

He kicks the limb down and jumps on top of it, trying to keep it in place he yells, "Do it Todoroki!"

Having no other way to escape, the villain opens his mouth, preparing to blast the red and white haired boy on him.

Shoto yells as he thrusts a cold hand into the villains mouth, freezing up the attack.

He feels himself get a bit cold and ignores it, concentrating on the temperature of his right hand, go down, as low as possible!

The villain moves around wildly, grunts muffled from the ice currently growing in his body. He fails and decides to swing his arms and tail.

The silver eyed girl loses her grip from where she is. Mizuki, Asui and Iida fly up above the villain from the sudden force, upside down. Asui letting out a loud squeal and Mizuki gasping in surprise.

Oh shit! Mizuki curses to herself as she does her best to look behind her, seeing something head close to her.

She doesn't have time to brace for the impact and the three of them crash into each other.

Mizuki cries out in pain, feeling one of Iida's engines knock into her head, hard. Asui and Iida, groaning as well from the collision. Their visions black out.

Shoto's eyes widen as he sees them fall to the ground, blood falling behind them. Mizuki lands beside him and the villain, too close for comfort.

An image of the girl smiling flashes in his head.

He looks back down at the villain. "Damn you!" He yells, dangerously lowering his temperature even more, "FREEZE!"

Ice coats the villains chest, before traveling down its entire body.

The ice isn't thick enough to keep him in place, as well as freeze the villain's head, and Shoto groans in pain, gritting his teeth together as he continues to pour more power into the ice.

Finally, ice bursts out of the villains mouth, and his head finally freezing. The ice starts to engulf the student as well.

Shoto doesn't stop until the ice spreads to the ground. Mizuki! He tries to look down at the girl, not wanting to freeze her, but he suddenly feels the pressure from the overuse of his quirk. The ice comes to a stop and he falls down next to the girl.

He pants and shivers, body completely covered with ice.

"Hibernate for a while..." He mumbles to the villain who's unable to respond.

Shoto looks at the passed out girl in front of him, eyes becoming heavy. He notices the blood matted in her hair, and some on her face. She's lying on her side, facing him, hair partially in her face and scattered behind her.

He tries to stay conscious, doing his best to move his hand, and places it on her cold cheek, thumb moving hair away from her face.

"D-Did we do it....?" He whispers to no one in particular.

He slowly rubs his thumb against the girl's cheek, "Mizuki...." He worriedly says as the ice continues to crackle around them. He shivers, "Midoriya.. Bakugo..." he closes his eyes, sleep overcoming him.

You guys are our only hope now.

-

A/N: the attached video is the final part of the movie. there are cut out parts though, due to copyright. feel free to watch it to see what happens while shoto's group is unconscious <3