One

Above is a picture of Jermany's new hair. :);)

Jermany

I smoothen out my red sundress and look in the mirror one last time before stepping out of my car. The cool breeze blows my hair and when I manage to get my hair out of my face, I see him.

In all his glory stands a man who looks like he did 6 years ago. His body is more defined as my eyes run over them. I unconsciously bite my lower lip.

Why are you gawking at him in the middle of the street? Have some dignity.

I hear him cough and I look up to meet his captivating green gaze. He starts speaking and my gaze drops to his mouth but, I can't hear shit. All I can think about is pressing my lips against his.

Oh my, when did I get like this?

"Jerma." I hear him say but I don't react. "Jerma?"

He was actually here, in front of me.

"Jerma?" His lips curve into a smirk. He knows what I'm thinking and he's enjoying getting me all flustered. But, despite knowing this I don't look away from his lips.

"Jerma....Jerma!"

My eyes snap up but his green eyes have changed to a sharp alluring blue.

"Jerma!"

I blink rapidly. What the hell!

"Jerma, wake up damn it!"

"Ugh...."

"Get up Jerma, Tommy is here."

I squint my eyes from the amount of light in the room.
"Paula...?"

"I did ask you to go to bed early yesterday but as usual you didn't listen." Paula says.

I turn to her and notice the position we're in.

"Why are you straddling me?" I ask.

"Because you, Jermany Dallas, sleep like a damn log." Paula says and gets off me.

"I do not." I whine.

"Sure." She says unconvinced. "Tommy's here." She says moving to the mirror to fix her hair. I scan her and notice she's already dressed in her uniform.

"I'll be there now." I groan falling back into my soft pillows.

"UP, NOW." Paula says crossing her arms.

"Fine, mum." I give Paula a look before grudgingly getting up.

I move to the mirror and push her away. She laughs as I try to fix my hair.

We walk out of the room together and while she makes her way to the kitchen, I make my way to the door.

I open it to reveal the middle aged delivery man.

I give him an apologetic smile. "Good morning, sorry for keeping you waiting Tommy."

"It seems you had interesting rest." He says in his thick Russian accent.

"You don't know the half of it." I say chuckling.

"Here is order. Your favourite dye brand." Tommy says retrieving my package.

"Thank you." I say collecting the package and signing.

"Oh, my wife make, for you." He says handing me a zip lock bag. "And miss Paula of course." Tommy smiles and looks past me.

"Thank you so much Tommy." Paula says and tries to collect the zip lock bag from me but I move it away, you can't trust Paula with Tommy's wife's muffins; ever.