Sick Tony

Tony's Point of View

I woke up feeling Awful. I needed to find Steve. I climbed out of my crib and went to the Bathroom, I took a Shower and dressed myself into some boxers,a pair of exercise shorts and a white tank top. I washed my face with a Cleanser then wiped my face dry. It's a good thing I have a basket of Pull-ups on the Main floor Just in case of Accidents. I used my Private Elevator so No one would Suspect anything.  It stopped on the main floor. I didn't see Steve anywhere. I started to cry. Anytime I was sick My headspace took over. I only saw Bucky and Natasha. Bucky said"Hey Tones you ok? What's wrong"? I said"Ant Stebe but he nots here". Bucky pulled him into a hug. Natasha said"Tony? Are a Little"? Tony cried even more. Nat said"Oh honey it's OK, you're sick Sweetie". Bucky said"It's ok Tones. We won't judge you little one". I was glad they don't Judge and that I don't gotta hide my Little side from them Anymore.    

Bucky's P.O.V.

I held Tony close to me as he stilled cried into my chest. Natasha said"Hey Bucky, I found some Motrin and a bottle of milk for Tony". I said"Hey Kiddo hey you eaten anything this morning"? Tony said"No". I said"Well how bout you and Auntie Natasha watch cartoons while I make breakfast. Ok"? Tony said"O'tay. Uncle Bucky. Auntie Nat, watch cartoons wif' me"? I saw Natasha Smile. No one ever seen her Smile. Nat said"Sure kiddo. I got a Bottle here for you,I put Chocolate flavoring in it but you need to Take some Medicine for me". I said"Aw. You two are cute all Snuggled up". Nat said"Shut up Barnes"! Tony groaned. Nat said"Sorry Милая". I finished making breakfast and sat down on the couch, then put the food on the table. I said"Tony,I made you some fruit Purē. Do you want me to feed you or Aunt Nat"? Tony said"Aunty Nat". I said"Ok. Do you have any Bibs around here"? Tony pointed to a cabneit under the TV. I walked over to it and pulled out an Avengers Bib. After he ate, Natasha wiped his face. After another warm bottle, Tony was sound asleep in Natasha's arms. The TV was on still Playing Avengers Assemble. I looked over to see a Smile on Natasha's face. A loving motherly smile, showing a side I never knew about her. We just let Tony Sleep for most of the day since he was sick and Didn't feel well. Soon Natasha had also fallen asleep.