Bucky Rescues Tony

There was a Mission for the Avengers. Steve said"Bucky! I don't see Anthony! Does anyone have eyes on him"?! Nat said"Negative Cap". Bucky said"I see him!  I'm gonna follow these H.Y.D.R.A goons and I'll go Rescue him". Steve said"Be careful Buck". Bucky followed the H.Y.D.R.A goons to their Hideout. Tony was scared. Amongst them was a former SHIELD agent. Alexnader Pierce. Bucky said"Get away from him"!!! Bucky faught off the goons and got to Tony, putting him in the Ironman suit. Bucky cut the suit loose from the chains. Bucky said"C'mon bud, we're getting out of this Nightmare". Tony flew up and out of that Place. Bucky followed him on his Motorcycle all the way to the Tower. They both went inside the Tower...    Tony was out of the suit. Steve said"C'mere you". Tony hugged Steve tight. Steve said"Are you hurt Tones"? Tony said"I kinda fell on my face. Other than that I'm ok". Steve said"What happened? Why'd you get caught Tony"? Tony said"I kinda sorta Indangered myself". Steve said"Anthony! Why would you do that"?! Tony said"I'm sorry. I"... Steve said"You're getting a Spanking. Right now". Tony said"No! Pls don't"! Steve said"1! 2! Tony come here! 3"!  Steve grabbed him and dragged Tony over his lap. Steve said"Just know I'm doing this because I love you and It's not okay to. Endanger yourself". Steve raised his hand and began spanking him. Tony began crying. When Steve let him up,Tony was crying alot. Tony said"M'sorry Daddy". Tony didn't even realized he slipped Steve said"It's foregiven kiddo. Now let's go eat. Tomorrow Your meeting Uncle Banner. But sadly me and Uncle bucky gotta go work. But don't worry. Aunt Natasha and Uncle Clint are gonna be here". Tony said"O'tay daddy. Hwngwry". Steve got up and carried him into the kitchen. Wanda was there with the others. Wanda said"Starks a little"? Nat said"Yes. He's technically the youngest Avenger. We're ok with it. He had a Terrible life because of his father. Howard". Wanda said"I think it's disgusting and disturbing. Tony is 24 he shouldn't be acting like a child"! Steve said"What's going on here"? Nat said"Wanda. She's saying rude stuff bout Tony". Steve said"Wanda Maximoff! How dare you say such mean things about Tony"! Steve got mad. Tony was playing with Natasha. Steve smacked Wanda across her face. Bucky said"Stevie,have my lessons left your mind? Because I'm pretty sure I've told you No hitting people". Steve said"Oh come on Buck, She was Criticizing Tony"! Buck smacked his backside. Bucky said"Knock it off. Now go get Little man while I make some food". Steve nodded. Steve walked into the living room. Steve said"Hey baby boy, what're you doing"? Tony said"Mwe and Aunty Nat Playing Daddy". Steve said"Well uncle bucky's cooking some dinner". After Eating... It was Time for Tony to go to bed. Steve bathed him first. Steve said"There's my little boy". Steve put a diaper on him and put on an Avengers onesie. Steve said"Aw. You're so cute in your new onesie Tones". Tony yawned. Steve said"Someone's Tired. Let's get you to bed little boy". Steve carried him over to the crib and layed him in. Steve kissed him goodnight, turned on the Avengers Nightlight then left the room.