Shopping with Daddy and Sissy along with Uncle Bucky

Steve had to go shopping,so that meant taking Tony and Wanda. Good thing Bucky was coming along to help him. He had to get some more supplies for Wanda and Tony.  Bucky said"Are you sure you want me to come"? Steve said"Yes,I don't mind Buck. Now should we go see if my little ones are awake"? Bucky said"I guess so". Wanda slept in Tony's room last night. They where up for sure. Both we're crying. Tony was wet, so was Wanda. Steve walled into the room and said"Bucky? Can you cange Wanda"? Bucky picked up Wanda and said"Hey sweetie. There's no need to cry. I've got you". Bucky carried Wanda to the bathroom and grabbed a Pull-up, then some clothes for her. Bucky undressed her,put a new Pull-up on her and the new clothes. Steve said"Ok. My little ones are all dressed for the day". Bucky carried Wanda to the room and said"Shall we get a diaper bag packed and get ready to go"? Steve said"I packed their bag last night. So I guess we're ready to go. I'll give them their bottles in the car,along with their snack". Steve carried Tony to the car and Bucky held Wanda's hand as they walked to the car.  Bucky saw the Car seats. 

Bucky said"Why didn't you get the same brand of car seat for them"? Steve was trying to buckl his little boy

Bucky said"Why didn't you get the same brand of car seat for them"? Steve was trying to buckl his little boy. Steve said"Cause Wanda's older than Tont and weighs more so she got a booster car seat, with a different kind of buckle". Bucky pulled the straps over her shoulders and buckled them. Steve said"Tony, hold still". Tony was fighting with his Daddy. Steve said"Tony! If you don't stop this foolishness I will swat you". Tony said"Ok Daddy". Tony stopped and let Steve buckle him. Steve kissed his forehead and went up front to the drivers seat. Bucky gave Wanda her Sippy cup of milk on it and  gave Tony an Iron man bottle then their container of snacks.
Steve had Pacifiers clipped to their shirt. Here's what the Paci's look like:

 Here's what the Paci's look like: