Tony's bad Day

Tony was working in the lab. Steve was out along with Everyone else But Natasha and Bucky. Natasha said"Tony? What're you doing"? Tony said"Making an Upgrade on my *Zaps* Ow! Suit". Natasha said"Ok give me That. *Sees stains on his face and smells it* You need to shower and get changed Mister. No one but me and Bucky are here". Tony said"Fine". Natasha said"Have you eaten Anything today"? Tony said"No. I was working this Morning". Natasha smacked his backside and said"What has Aunt Nat told you about taking care of yourself Little Boy"? Tony had little tears rolling down his face. Tony said"M'sorry Aunty Nat". Natasha said"JARVIS,how's Anthony's health"? JARVIS said"Sir has gotten 0 hours of sleep, Only consumed a total of 2 meals and has refuses water". Natasha said"Anthony Edward Stark! Your lucky I don't get Bucky down here". Tony said"Can I go Shower"? Natasha said"Not yet. Are you feeling Little"? Tony said"Y-Yes. I try to be 'Big' but I just keep slipping". Natasha said"Before I give you a Bath over my lap Mister". Tony whine. Natasha sat down and pulled the young inventer over her lap. Natasha raised her hand and spanked him 10 times. Tony cried and kicked his legs. Natasha let him up and said"It's ok sweetie. Now let's get you cleaned up and in new clothes". After bathing Tony, Natasha carried Tony downstairs to the Main floor. Tony was crying. Natasha said"Anthony? What is wrong"? Tony said"No eat"! Natasha said"Anthony, we need to eat honey. *Puts him in his booster high chair* Here, you better eat Little Boy". Tony said"No, No, No"!! Tony knocked the bowl of cereal down, it landing to the ground. Natasha said"Anthony we do not do that". Tony said"No eat! Not hungry"!! Natasha picked him up out of the chair and spanked him 10 times. Tony cried. Natasha stopped and let him up. Nat said"Now can you tell Aunty Nat why you don't wanna eat Sweetheart"? Tony cried and said"Tummy hurt, No foods". Nat said"Oh Милая,Is that why? How bout I get you into a Fresh Pull-up and give you a Warm bottle"? After changing Tony into a non wet Pull-up, Natasha prepared a Bottle for him with some Strawberry flavoring in it. Natasha sat down on the couch,Tony snuggled next to her and drinking his bottle. Soon the younger hero was fast asleep in her arms.