Tony,Wanda and Uncle Bucky

Wanda was up early, she went into Tony's room and said"Tony, wake up brother". Tony said"Morning Sister. I little. You too"? Wanda said"Yes. But I's 4 not 3". Tony said"Me's 2 'Anda". Wanda lowered the bar and grabbed on to him,But fell backwards on her Napping mat. They laughed. Bucky came up and said"Aw,Wanda did try to get little brother out by yourself"? Wanda said"Yeah. I did Uncle Buck but slipped on my Napping mat". Bucky said"You did me a favor sweetie. Thank you Wanda". Bucky changed Tony into a Avengers pull-up,black widow shirt and matching shorts. Wanda already dressed her self in a pink dress, a Princess Pull-up and some red tights. Bucky said"Look at you all dressed in your black widow outfit Aunt Natasha got for you. She'd love this". Tony sat up on the table. Bucky picked him up and said"Let's get some breakfast kiddos". Wanda held Bucky's hand as they walked. After Breakfast... Tony was in his playpen for a Time-out cause he threw his bowl of food down to the ground. Tony had his paci in his mouth muffling his cries. Bucky said"Time-outs over Tones. But later today you and sissy gotta take a nap. OK"? Tony said"O'tay. Me anna pway wif' sissy". Wanda said"Uncle Bucky, I wanna play with Tones". Bucky said"Ok *sets him down* Play nice you too. Maybe after your Later Today we'll go to the park". Tony said"Yay park"! Wanda said"Yay park"! Wanda picked a toy but Tony took it from her and said"T'is ownes dirty sissy. No clean. Uncle bucky hafta clean it". Wanda said"Ok Tones". Bucky let them play for a while before deciding it was Nap time. Bucky said"Ok,It's Nap time". Tony said"O'tay Uncle Buck". Bucky picked up Tony and held Wanda's hand. In Tony's room... Bucky changed Tony's pull-up to a goodnites one, he decided to just leave him in his shirt. Wanda said"Why do I need that Uncle bucky? I's 4 not 3". Bucky said"I know but a four year old is still a toddler little girl. You need the goodnite one cause it's for Nap time and Bedtime". Bucky left Wanda's tights off. Bucky laid her down om her mat and said"Have a good nap you two. If you wake up before bubba, wait til' he's awake to help him out of the crib". Wanda nodded. They both slept for 2 hrs. Wanda woke up first. Wanda looked at her sleeping brother,He was just so cute. Tony then woke up and said"Owt pease sissy". Wanda said"Okays brother". Wanda lowered the bar on the crib and held onto him trying to lift him up but slip on her mat, Again. They laughed together. Bucky said"I thought I heard laughter. Alrighty let's get you guys changed". Bucky picked up Tony, laying him down on the changing table and changed him. Tony said"No,me wanna wear Capain Amrica". Bucky said"Sorry kiddo those are in the wash, and your black widow outfit got wet". Wanda said"Me help uncle buck. I knows wha ta do's". Wanda went to Tony's closet and found a Backup captain America outfit, the gave it to Bucky. Bucky said"Thanks Wanda,you're a big help". Wanda said"Pozhaluysta, Uncle Bucky". Bucky said"I guess after we eat we can go to the park". Bucky took Tony off the table and said"C'mon Wanda,I need to change you". Wanda said"Ok, uncle bucky". At the park... Tony and Wanda where swinging on the swings. Tony said"Sister, Look! The pwaygrwnds a dragon". Wanda and Tony jumped off the swings then ran to the play ground. Bucky smiled at them as they started playing. Tony and Wanda where Playing a game they made up. Bucky laughed as their imagation gone wild. Bucky took pictures of them and sent it to Steve.