Tony's day with his Sister

Tony's P.O.V
I woke up in my crib,I wasn't little today. Wanda had already gone downstairs. I said"JARVIS? where's Wanda"? JARVIS said"She's downstairs making breakfast Sir. She would you to join her". I said"Ok". Well she is my sister now. I climbed out of the crib and went to the bathroom, taking a shower. I slipped on a Captain America T-shirt and some gray shorts with red stars on the legs then I went downstairs. Wanda said"Hey lil' bro. I made your favorite. Daddy and the others had a Super important meaning, so it's just us 2 today". I said"Ok. I don't like wanna daddy goes. I could call Pepper"? Wanda said"Nah, Do you feel little, cause I don't". Tony said"Me neither". Wanda said"Let's go and finish what we're working on in the lab". Tony said"Read my mind. You're the best Big Sister ever". I hugged her. Wanda said"You're the best little brother". Me and Wanda worked in the lab for about 4 hrs.

Wanda's P.O.V
Me and Tony worked in the lab for about 4 hrs. I looked at him and saw grease stains all over his face. I laughed at the sight, then grabbed a rag from the shelf behind us and cleaned his face. I said"Hey Bro, do you wanna watch a Movie"? Tony said"Sure Sis. I'm done anyways". I got everything ready for me and Tony to watch a Movie. Tony said"This my favorite Movie sis". I said"This is My favorite movie too bro". We watched the Movie til' it ended. Tony had scraps on his arms and said"What happened? You have cuts on your arms". Tony said"It happened while I was cleaning up my lab, something cut me". I said"Ok. Well I'm gonna get some Bandaids and something to clean those cuts". After helping my little brother with his cuts, we put on another movie then we where passed out.