Cousins

11/2

Sakusa just left the hospital with his cousin Komori, Sakusa couldn't believe what he just heard. He had cancer for 2 weeks, and 4 days and he didn't know I mean obviously you have to get a check up to know. he did everything to not get sick, it doesn't matter if your 100% healthy you can still get cancer.

"You okay..?" Komori said with a small sigh

Sakusa was lost for words he didn't know how to reply. If he says something he knows it's gonna be something negative.

"I..I cant believe it.." Sakusa said with his eyes filled with tears

They both stopped in their tracks as Komori put his arms around Sakusa waist and starts to cry on his shoulder. He didn't want to lose his best friend no matter what Sakusa said he always loved him, negative or positive they were family and he loved him with all his heart he just didn't know how to tell him he just thought that Sakusa hates him until..

"Komori.. I love you, thank you for being the best cousin ever"

Komori felt his heart stop as his cousin cried even more and more.Sakusa let Komori go so they can go to his car.

[Komori's POV]

He didn't just say.. This is a dream right? He doesn't hate me?

[End of Komori's POV]

"S-Sakusa" Komori said as he rubbed his eyes

"Hm.."

"H-How are you going to tell Atsumu.."

Sakusa eyes widen as he heard his lovers, he totally forgot about him. He was so worried about himself he forgot to tell Atsumu. He felt selfish he didn't even think about telling him in the first place he didn't want to tell him but he ad to know.

"May.. Maybe I could go to his house.." Sakusa struggled to get 7 words out of his mouth.

[Sakusa's POV]

I'm so weak.. I couldn't even say "maybe" properly. What did I do to deserve this? Was I that big of an ass hole?

"Sakusa"

I don't wanna leave him..

"Sakusa"

I don't wanna lose you Atsu..

"Sakusa"

I love y-

"SAKUSA"

[End of Sakusa's POV]

"h-huh sorry what were you saying?"

"are you okay?"

"Y-Yea I was thinking.."

"Okay, I was saying do you want me to take you to his house"

"S-Sure"

As they got to the car Sakusa pulled out his phone from his back pocket and turned on his phone. He smiled a little but as he looks at his wallpaper of him and Atsumu. He unlocks his phone to sees that Atsumu hasn't called or text him yet.