The Lions

K E I T H

The five of us exited the blue lion, standing in front of it. My eyes scanned the outside of this castle. The ground rumbled beneath us catching us off guard. Glancing back, the blue lion straightened up onto its legs.

"No!! It's going to eat us!" Hunk yelled.

The Blue lion let out a loud roar towards the castle. The doors let out more of that blue glow, before sliding open and revealing the inside of the castle.

"Oh, the door is open," Hunk stated, "Guess I was wrong about you," 

Without waiting any longer, we all walked into the dark hallway. Then we froze and turned back to Hunk who had yelled, "Hello?"

Hunk just shrugged at our gaze and I rolled my eyes. Turning back we scanned what we could make out in the room. Pidge commented, "Considering the size of the lion, I expected these steps to be bigger,"

A light above us flashed and a beam of that same light blue was shed upon all of us.

"Hold for identity scan," A female-robotic voice said

Some weird blue light circled around all our bodies as Shiro demanded, "Why are we here? What do you want with us?"

The blue light vanished again as these small- what I'm going to assume are lights, began to light up. In front of us was a large staircase that led up to a platform that gave way to another hallway. That hallway was currently being lit up by the small lights.

"Well, guess we're going that way," Pidge muttered.

We climbed up the staircase and started down the hallway, just following the lights. We kept walking farther and farther, up and down small staircases. Eventually, we reached two doors that slid open revealing a large circular room. We walked to the center of the room where there was some sort of control panel.

"Hello?" Hunk called.

"Where are we?" Lance asked.

"It's some kind of control room," Pidge informed, glancing at the control panel.

There was a hissing sound and we turned around to see two pods lifting up from the ground. Behind the blue-tinted glass, I could make out the silhouettes of two people.

"Are these guys... dead?" Hunk pondered

The first pod lit up, the glass vanishing with a trail of white sparkles. It revealed a female girl with dark skin and wavy white hair. She had on a long blue dress and a headpiece with a blue triangle on her forehead. She had on these purple triangle earrings- but they seemed to be floating instead of attached to a hook- her ears were also like an elf. Underneath her eyes were two pink markings that were in the similar shape of a triangle.

She opened her eyes, which were a piercing blue and her voice came out in a terrified gasp, "Father!"

She fell forward and Lance rushed, catching the female in his arms. I already knew where this was going as the two made eye contact and Lance smirked, "Hello,"

"Who are you? Where am I?" The female asked.

"I'm Lance, and you're right here in my arms," Lance smoothly flirted.

The female looked at him strangely before saying, "Your..ears,"

"Yeah?" 

"They're hideous. What's wrong with them?" She said disgusted.

Lance removed his arms from her as she stood up right, one hand resting on his shoulder. Lance defended, "Nothing's wrong with them! They heard everything you said about them!"