Escape from Beta Traz pt1

The image above is NOT drawn by me BUT it is colored by me.

K A Y D E N

"Let go of me, you assholes!!" I demanded, twisting and turning in the tight grip of a Galra general.

I heard the grunts and cries from the seven other inmates, but the Galra didn't care. We had all survived the arena today, barely. Haggar set out some beasts on many of the prisoners. Many lost their lives today. Out of the 20 that were chosen to fight a beast, only the eight of us survived.

And now, we were getting transported somewhere else. At least, most of them. The other prisoners were getting taken to Galra Central command for who knows what. I, on the other hand, am being transported to a new prison.

I screamed in anger as I was thrown into a cell, the Galra general shutting it. I heard the screams and pleads of the prisoners yelling my name.

Guardian..

My hands were no longer in cuffs, but safely hidden away by the fabric of the gloves. I was alone in this cell. No one to guard. No one to ask for stories. No one to hurt.

I backed away from the cell door, sliding against the wall. I was exhausted, mentally. The guilt of my battles in the arena choked my up. I had taken more than just the life of the beast. I had attacked Galra in the stands with the mere flick of my finger.

I closed my eyes, muttering a small prayer. Something I haven't done in a very long time, "Dad...I know I promised you I'd always be strong. But I don't know how much longer I'm gonna survive in here...or, whatever hell hole the Galra shove me in. But...please help me get out of here...something,"

Next thing I knew, I had fallen alseep. I was awoken a while later to the rough voice of someone. I grunted, staying in my positions and just watching the shadows outside the door.

"He's a monster he is,"

"Zarkon didn't want Voltron getting a hand on him. Want's him isolated from any news to break or something,"

"Weapon for the Galra, he killed a large amount in the arena,"

"The witches experiments?"

"One of her successful ones. Only works cause he's a half breed,"

"He'll enjoy his stay,"

The door opened and I quickly got to my feet, hands in front of me. A huge Galra solider with a beard and a mohawk thing stood there. He had on this huge suit, two injections of a purple fluid near his shoulder blades.

I narrowed my eyes, "Who are you?"

"I am your new prison warden," The Galra chuckled, voice deep and rough, "Don't worry. Beta Traz is perfect for a thing like you,"

The second I heard of Beta Traz, I knew I was thoroughly screwed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* T I M E S K I P *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

S H I R O

"All right, guys, we're ready to fire," Lance said into the coms.

Pidge wanted, "Be careful. You've only got one shot,"

"Don't worry, Pidge, I'm an excellent shot," Lance grinned.

"You are?"

"Yes! That's my thing!"

"Since when!?"

I winced from the loud yell in my com and the fact I was right beside Pidge. Lance spoke again, "Just get ready,"