Jenlisa talks about homophobia and relationship

Third Point of View

The set was similar to any other location where celebrities are interviewed by a youtuber and/or podcaster; the lighting was a combination of black and purple, making the entire video appear extremely mysterious.

The lead interviewer appeared to be a woman in her thirties who seemed to have just dyed her hair purple because of how shiny it was. There was a custom name tag with "Chelsea" written on it, indicating the woman's name.

"Hello and thank you for watching today's video," Chelsea began as she smiled brightly at the camera in front of her. "Today, we're joined by two members of a well-known band, Jennie and Lisa!"

The camera pans to a pair who are seated close to one another. They appeared at ease; Jennie was leaning in towards Lisa, whose arms rested on her shoulders and moved to her waist.

"Hello, welcome!" Chelsea stated, she bent her head slightly to show respect for the pair.

"Thank you for inviting us," Jennie said, softly bending her head while Lisa smiled broadly at her.

"I'm so glad you both accepted the offer since I know there are several other people that have been wanting for both of you to be interviewed." Chelsea stated, dramatically. The pair laughed. They were all aware that Chelsea had been interviewing their group since the beginning of their career. She was one of the lucky people they let interview them since she understood their boundaries.

"Why did only the two of you came– not that I'm not happy with the both you– just curious,"

Jennie stared at Lisa to check whether she would want to be the one who was mentioning their other two members. Lisa looked Jennie in the eyes and grinned. Their other two members were far away from them and were spending quality time with each other.

"They are in Australia visiting Chaeyoung's family," Lisa replied, removing her gaze from her girlfriend to Chelsea.

"Are they having a good time? They must be, right?"

"Yeah, absolutely," Jennie replied. "Jisoo unnie and I were talking on FaceTime in the car on the way here. They were on a beach, and one of the bartenders let her make her own cocktail. They're having such a great time with great weather. I'm jealous." She pouted, wishing she could join the other two, but her schedule was too tight.

"I know being interviewed isn't as much fun as making cocktails, but you don't have to say it." Chelsea pretended to be outraged, her eyes looking away.

Jennie's eyes widened as she understood what Chelsea had made of what she said. She didn't mean for her to take it negatively.

"Oh, no—no—that's not what I meant. I'm actually having so much fun!" As she tried to utter these things so quickly to properly express her viewpoints, it didn't really register to her that it was all a joke. It finally hit her when she noticed her girlfriend's shoulder moving from laughing, just like the older woman's.

"You're so cute," Lisa said as her girlfriend slapped her on the shoulder. She softly grabbed her sides to keep Jennie from smacking her. The Korean woman leans her full weight against Lisa's chest.

"You both are adorable," Chelsea commented as she saw their antics. "I heard that last week was your four-year anniversary. Am I right?" The two women nod their heads in unison."How was it? What celebration did the both of you do?"

"We had a great time. We went to Thailand for two days, where we explored so many locations we didn't know of." Lisa established eye contact with her girlfriend and questioned whether she might continue via their gaze. Jennie flashed a smile.