Info and characters

Information about this story: I don't own any of the characters. I am inspired to make this story because of Detroit Become Human/DBH and Eeveelution Squad/ES. DBH was one of my favorite games awhile back and I wanted to make a story about it. And one reason why I'm making a crossover between DBH and ES is because the ES characters act exactly like the DBH characters. And I have other reasons why I'm making a crossover between them. 

Information about this ES universe: After the war against the outside and civilian Pokémon. The civilian Pokémon won the war and they captured the outsiders and brainwashed them to become they're slaves.

A lot of outside Pokémon were killed after the war and the remaining outsiders were hated after they tried to take over the world. The civilian were able to control the outsiders by putting things in they're bodies and also putting LEDs on they're temples. This is what a LED looks like: 

The LED makes the civilians identify if the Pokémon is a outsider or not. When a outside Pokémon gets "fixed", they are able to scan things and they're LED lights up to blue, yellow, and red whenever they are shocked emotionally by something or get hurt/damaged. 

The Pokémon in this world have human technology and other sorts of human stuff. And the Pokémon wear clothing, but they don't need to if they want. When the civilians brainwash the outsiders, they made them unable to do whatever they want anymore and they only follow orders for the civilian Pokémon or they're "owners". 

And also when a outsider is "fixed", they our unable to get tired, sleep, eat, or do anything else that a "normal" human/Pokémon can do. But, they can still die from old age. They can only survive with outsider blood and biocomponents for they're bodies. 

The Pokémon keeps they're body features after they get brainwashed, and the civilians also gave the outsiders high intelligence for them to work for the civilians. Some outsiders are able to analyze certain stuff like a crime scene and virtually reconstruct it in their minds based on analysis of gathered evidence.

Other outside Pokémon have different capabilities, but the majority of them are capable of recognizing other Pokémon and objects with speed faster than other civilian reaction time. They all capable of wirelessly and by touch interfacing with technology, communications systems, and they can also sync or connect with other outside Pokémon. 

When interfacing with something by touch, the outsider can directly make phone calls or place online shopping orders. They can also silently speak to other outsiders in they're minds. And they can access or share information and memories by touch.

"Fixed" outsiders were also made to endure pain, although not completely enables them to have "normal" Pokémon-like reactions to damages that come from their biocomponents and body. In other words, they can still feel pain, but not that much from a not "fixed" Pokémon.

More information about this story will be explained in later chapters. 

If you have ever played Detroit Become Human, or had watched videos of the game. Here are the characters that you might know of, and also other Eeeveelution Squad characters that you might know as well: 

Speed the Jolteon as Connor. 

Solar Flare the Flareon as Kara. 

Black the Umbreon as Markus. 

Sunshine the Eevee as Alice. 

Lazuli the Glaceon as Hank Anderson. 

Leaf the Leafeon as Luther. 

Alex the Umbreon as Carl Manfred.

Frost the Glaceon as Leo Manfred. 

Pearl the Espeon as North. 

Gus the Gengar as Josh. 

Dr. Robert the Ampharos as Captain Allen. 

Alan the Jolteon as Rupert. 

Max the Shiny Sylveon as John. And Flame the outside Flareon as a AX400. This two characters belong to amirnyan. They will be in some chapters later on in the story.  

Spike the Absol as Gavin Reed. 

Hydra the Hydreigon as Daniel. 

Daisy the Delcatty and Nora the Ninetales as the Tracis. 

Silvia the Sylveon as Chloe. 

Crystal the Vaporeon as Rose Chapman. 

Trace the Luxray as Adam Chapman. 

Frank the Glaceon as Elijah Kamski. 

Bolt the Shiny Jolteon as M. Wilson. 

Brian the Leafeon as Joss Douglas. 

Alfred the Arcanine as Richard Perkins. 

Lapis the Vaporeon as Lucy. 

Mrs. Mollie the Flareon as Amanda. 

Stella the Sylveon as Jeffrey Fowler. 

Flora the Leafeon as Pedro Aabdar. 

Axel the Shiny Eevee as the YK500 Child. 

Cream the Glaceon as Chris Miller. 

Albert the Alakazam as Zlatko. 

Gai the Umbreon as Simon. 

Terry Cinder the Flareon as Michael Brinkley. 

CC the Glaceon as Cristina Warren. 

Jason the Lucario as Tod Williams. 

Sam the Leafeon as Nathan Clark. 

Tina Blossom the Glaceon as Rosanna Cartland. 

And Rin the Shiny Vaporeon as Michael Webb. 

Other ES characters that were not on the list might be added later in the story.