I'll Show You Mine You Show Me Yours

Please feel free to leave a note on your favorite book and/or author.  It doesn't matter the who or the why.  The where or the subject matter.  We love books, that's why we're here.

Cokie Roberts:  Founding Mothers-- The Women  Who Raised Our Nation.                                                             We always hear about what the men did during the birth of America.  Ever wonder what the women were doing?  Here's your chance to find out.

Stacy A Cordery:   Alice: Alice Roosevelt Longworth, from White House Princess to Washing Power Broker.                                                                                                                                                                                      We know about Teddy Roosevelt, but what about his rebellious and headstrong daughter?  When only men drove or wore pants she did both.

Eleanor Roosevelt:  The Biography of Eleanor Roosevelt.                                                                                                 While not normally a fan of self-written biographies this one is good.   Her strength and humor shine through.

For those who like it spicy and hot (18+) Lora Leigh: The Breed Series.                                                                     Humans have taken science too far and have created a new species, Breeds.  Splitting the DNA from wolves, big cats, coyotes, hawks, eagles, and other preditors into the human genome turning theory into reality and posing the ethical question if their man-made are they man owned and do they have a soul.

Rebecca Zanetti: Dark Protector Series                                                                                                                                      Start with Hot Vampires, mix in Hot Shifters, sprinkle in some Demons, dash in some nasty guys called Kurjans you've got a war.  Add in a few headstrong females and then you've got a series worth reading.  

Alright you read a few of my favorites now show me yours.