Chapter 11- The next phase P2

We followed Hinata once again. We stayed a few feet behind the man, until he finally said, "You can come out now." I gestured for Hinata and Naruto to come out of their hiding spot. They came out. "Who are you?" He asked. "Naruto Uzumaki, believe it!" He told me. "Idiot." I whispered. Kiba laughed quietly. I looked over at him and smiled.

"Hmm, I was expecting somebody else, but looks like I'll have to kill you both then." The masked man shrugged. "That won't be happening!" Naruto screamed, and ran towards him, of course, the masked man dodged it quickly. Naruto turned around back to him. "Shadow clone jutsu!" He screamed out. About 10 shadow clones appeared, and all of them went towards the man. But he dodged all of his attacks. Next, Hinata used her gentle fist and tried to hit him, until finally, she was able to hit him. The man flew back from Hinata's attack. "Heh, looks like at least one of you have some actual skill." He said. Naruto looked like he was getting mad and went in for another attack. Obviously I thought that was a reckless idea, but, it turned out that this man had a blind spot, and Naruto just found it. His blind spot: the left side of his back. Hmm, interesting.

Naruto hit him. "Aahhh!!" The man screamed out. He turned around. "You brat!" He exclaimed. The man then weaved hand signs and called out, "Kaze Bushin!" Then, a wind clone appeared next to him.

"Wind chakra." I whispered to myself .

He then created a Kaze Bakuhatsu with his wind clone. Naruto didn't look scared at all, but on the other hand, I could see Hinata was worried. The masked man used his Kaze Bakuhatsu and hurled it over to Naruto. Naruto doesn't really know how to think that quickly! And I could tell that Sakura wanted to go in and help, but I didn't let her. But right when the Kaze Bakuhatsu came at Naruto, Hinata rushed over. "Rotation!" She called out, and shielded herself and Naruto from the attack.

"Thanks Hinata." Naruto said to her. "N-no problem." Hinata stuttered.

After that, the masked man's wind clone disapeared. "Heh, looks like you were able to stop that move. Well, looks like I'll have to come back to kill you later." He told them. "Wait!" But when Naruto said that, he was already gone.

________________________________
A/N- So I know this chapter is very short, but from now on, I'm going to try to make my chapters longer.

Also, I've been thinking about writing a story just for my opinions on a bunch of Naruto ships, so if you want me to do that, leave Naruto ships you want to see in the comments!

Alright, bye now!