Chapter 15- My battle P2

"I get the sense that you're going easy on me." I told him straightforwardly.

He hesitated, but then said, "Pft. Well I'm not."

He then created about 10 wind clones. All of them, running towards me.

The first one that was coming towards me came in with a strong punch, but I dodged it. I jumped up and punched down that clone from above. All of the clones didn't really put up much of a fight. By the time that I was done, the real man was standing on a tall tree branch.

I then jumped up to a tree branch just across from where he was.

I pulled out my pan flute. Since I've fought this man before, not as myself, but as the masked musician, I didn't want to blow my cover. So I probably shouldn't use the Doki in this battle.

I thought about what my next move should be for a few more seconds, then I started to play a tune. It was a song that I've been working on for years now. In fact, it's the same song that I was playing when I first met Naruto. Of course, the song was a tad bit different.

When I play this song, it's supposed to make all within a 20 feet distance lose their hearing.

I started to play the song, and I could tell it was already working by the noises the man was making. He was in complete pain. But before I could finish the song, he threw something at me, which made me stop playing. I looked over at him. Through his mask, I could see his eyes, but right now, those eyes were not the same as before. It looked emotionless, and dark. He started to come at me. What the hell is this?! It's like all of a sudden, somebody started to control him or something. Or maybe that is what happened...

As he started to charge towards me, he started use hand signals. From looking at that jutsu, I knew what it was. Wind Release: Air Bullets. The air bullets started to come towards me. I quickly jumped away to another tree. But still, the man still followed me, shooting more and more air bullets.

To stop them, I used the Summoning: Execution Whirl. I summons a giant whirl of wind, and that whirl of wind stopped all his air bullets.

Suddenly, without looking like there was any thought put into it, he pulled out a shuriken. He then murmured, "Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm." The violent wind palm. A very high level jutsu. Not even I can do that...

He combined the jutsu with his shuriken and it came towards me. I quickly dodged again, but when I looked over, I saw something. It was everybody! Naruto, Kiba, Akamaru, Hinata, Sakura, and even Shino. They were all there. Trying to protect me (although I didn't need it)
Hinata used her wind rotation to block his attack. I was very surprised that that worked. The violent wind palm is a very high ranked jutsu and Hinata was able to stop it.

"Don't mess with our captain!" Naruto told him. I laughed. I then jumped over to the same tree branch as them. It looked like we were all part of a real team. Together.

_______________________________
Thanks for reading everybody!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I have a special announcement in the next chapter! So once that comes out, I hope you all be just as excited as I am! 

Alright, I'll see everybody in the next chapter! Bye!