Chapter 2 : How It Happened

I'm writing a book on a different account and I can't decide which ship to do so...

Do you want shindeku? or shintododeku?

Todoroki's P.O.V

'Midoriya hasn't come back yet, maybe I have enough time to hang out with Momo,' I was thinking while watching the news.

Hot and Cold: Hey Momo, Midoriya hasn't come back yet want to watch a movie?

Creati: Sure 😁😁😁

Okay, that's set. Now we have to wait until Momo arrives-

"I'm here!" I hear Momo say.

As we were watching the movie she kept snuggling closer, and closer, and closer to me. When I decided to do something. I grabbed her, flipped her so she was on top of me, and kissed her. She was startled at first but soon melted into the kiss.

After a while of kissing, I got bored and wanted something new. I licked her bottom lip asking for an entrance. She agreed and let my tongue in. Just as I started exploring her mouth. I heard sniffing and the door close... hard. We both broke the kiss. I went to look out the window. 

There was Midoriya, he looked at me with hate, betrayal, and tears in his eyes. He flipped me off and mouthed 'We're Over' I was heartbroken. But I guess he was more.

Izuku's P.O.V.

I ran all the way to Uraraka's dorm. Without looking back. I rang the doorbell and ran inside the second she opened the door. She was confused, but once she analyzed what happened she went to her room where I was on her bed crying my eyes out.

"Hey what's wrong?" she asked me in a soft voice.

"Sh-o-oto chea-a-te-d-d-d," I stutter.

"With?" she asks livid.

"M-m-mom-m-mo."

"I'm going to kill those bitches."

"Uraraka-San!"

"Sorry, I'm just really mad."

"Nah it fine..." after an awkward silence I change the subject, "So do you like anybody?" I ask clearly playing matchmaker.

"Um..." she says nervous, "Promise you won't hate me or tell anyone?"

"Why in the world would I hate?"

"Well... it's... I haven't really met her but I saw her before... She had 2 messy buns and an old school uniform."

"She sounds really nice," I say already knowing she is, "But why did you say don't hate me?"

"Because I'm lesbian?" she said amazed at how I didn't see that.

"Uraraka."

"Yeah?"

"I had a boyfriend and I'm gay."

"Oh, yeah."

The rest of the night went nicely. Momo, who was Uraraka's roommate, switched with Izuku, and everything is fine. Izuku has been meeting with Toga, Dabi, and Shigaraki a lot.

A month later

Third-person P.O.V.

Izuku was on the couch, watching some news when it said that there had been a murder... and there was a witness. And the witness poorly drew the murders.

They looked exactly like Toga, Dabi, and Shigaraki!

At the base.

Dabi's P.O.V.

"Shit, there was a witness," I say to Toga, Shigaraki, and Kurogiri.

"Well, did they draw us?" asks Shigaraki.

"Yes! It looks exactly like us!"

"That's not good."

"Wait?!? Does Izuku watch the news?"

A/n 516 words. Bye!