Chapter 8 : The Killing Spree and Why It Ended So Fast

It has been a year and all the 1A students are now 2A. Kirishima and Bakugo are dating, so are Toga and Ochaco. Yes, they did kiss in Chapter 5 but it wasn't official. And now it is!
And Shigaraki was All for One's not legally child, and he adopted Izuku. Well, he didn't have the legal papers soooooo~ Izuku is now also his 'not legally child'.

"You need to kill the Sanguinem Crassius Aqua or in English; Blood Thicker Water," Shigaraki said one morning.

"Why?" Toga and Ochaco said at the same time. They paused and giggled.

"Because they have killed 601933173 people. And we have only 601933178."

Everyone except Izuku was doing mental math.

"So they have 5 less than us," Izuku clarified.

"And if they kill 6 more people they will be on top, so we need you to kill them."

"But why are they called 'Blood Thicker Water'?" Ochaco asked.

"Because of the expression blood is thicker than water."

"..."

"It means that family is more important than other things, I think it's quite silly," Shigaraki explained.

"So Shiggy, if I would be about to die and you have a meeting with Dad... you would go to Dad?" Izuku said smugly.

"No of course not! I would go to you first because you are more import- Oh, I see what you mean."

Then a voice came from the speakers, "So Izu's more important than me?!?" All for One said only hearing half the conversation.

"In this scenario, he was about to die."

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GO TO HIM!"

"Dad... it was a scenario. He's right there," Shigaraki said while pointing to Izuku, who was quietly listening to their argument.

"Oh okay."

"Izuku, VD said anything?"

"He said they are housing a meeting at xxxxxxxx. And will be done by 21:37."

"Are they all-"

His eyes turned red and VD said, "Yes, they will all be together. But if you come at 21:42, they will all be gone." 

They had all gotten used to VD by now (If none of you have realized VD stands for Villain Deku).

"Thanks. Izu, you what to do."

Izuku nodded and went to his room and got his computer, the rest were all confused about what he was doing.

He opened his computer and went to a program? I don't know I never hacked into a security system. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Once he was in he looked at 3 different security footage of the room.

"How did you get these?" Dabi asked, all of them, even Shigaraki, were peering over his shoulder.

"They put security cameras everywhere even in the meeting room, apparently to see if anyone stole anything or something. But it's quite stupid really, I mean I easily hacked into them, so could more advance hackers," he responded.

"You know, there are no 'more advanced hackers'," Shigaraki said smugly.

"What do you mean?" Izuku and Dabi asked.

"Here." he showed them his phone which had a website on, it said in bold letters;

Deku, the villain, is the most professional hacker in the world. We would've given him a Guinness award if he wasn't trying to kill us.