Chapter 6 : We Have a Plan

Bakugo never came up with the name Deku, Izuku made it up after quitting being a hero. He thought it would be ironic because some people used to call him useless and look at him now with 6 quirks (Five were explained in the last chapter and he has One for All sooo... 5+1=6. And it has been a week since Izuku got kidnapped.)

No one's P.O.V.

Aizawa told Bakugo to get Todoroki and meet him in his office.

Bakugo knew where Todoroki's room was because he used to share it with Izu.

Yes, he calls him Izu deal with it.

Even thinking about Izuku made him sad. As he made his way into the dorm he heard crying. He traced the sound to the bathroom and in it, he saw a tub with the Half 'n Half bastard. He was soaked.

"HOLY FUCK, ARE THOSE YOUR TEARS?!?"

He nods

"Why are you crying?"

"Mi-do-riya." his voice cracks.

"What part of him do you miss?" Bakugo said testing him.

"His eyes and his cute little nose an-" Todoroki got interrupted.

"-So you only miss his appearance?!? What a disgusting excuse of a human being are you?"

Don't hate on Bakugo for saying that, or on me for making him say that, I love Todoroki... but in this book he has to be a bastard, sorry.

"Sensei has asked us to go to his office." 

They walked together in silence.

Once they got there, they noticed the room was full of pro-heroes, even Endeavor... Todoroki sat as far as possible from him.

"We have a plan for getting Izuku back," Aizawa said. "But we do not know where their base is and for the plan to work, we need no know where their base is. So we will all go on patrol."

"But it's the night!" guess who screamed in disbelief.

You guessed it... Endeavor.

"Well you finally will know how I feel in the mornings," Aizawa said back.

"I am not going to waste my sleep on a toddler."

All the pro heroes including Aizawa and Bakugo yelled, "HE IS NOT A (FUCKING) TODDLER!"

Endeavor looked unamused that he just been screamed at and that he was wasting his beauty sleep on a kid.

Bakugo looked at Todoroki and felt a bit of sympathy. And Todoroki was giving him a look like 'I know'.

In the morning at the base

"Hey, babe, do you want to go on a date in the park?" Izuku asked trying to squirm free of his tight grip.

"Isn't it a bit early? And I wanna stay in bed."

"You are in bed."

"I know."

"But if we go later there may be a bigger chance of heroes there."

And before Izuku knew it Dabi was off to the bathroom.

Once he came back something was missing (Izuku was already dressed).

"Hmmm, there is something wrong... oh, your scars!"

He dragged Dabi back to the bathroom. And started putting foundation on his scars.

Once he finished, he noticed that Dabi looked familiar... he remembered the day that he first saw Dabi he had sworn he'd seen his eyes before. He looked closer at Dabi...