Chapter 4 : The Attack

Third-person P.O.V.

Toga told Izuku to get one of everything in Uraraka's clothes.

Izuku's P.O.V.

"Hey Uraraka?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I have one pair of pants, socks, shirt, underwear, and a bra?"

"Izuku? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine I just need them for a surprise."

"Ooooo, I love surprises I'll go get them for you!"

I heard Uraraka get up from the couch and race upstairs, but then I heard a 'thump'.

"Are you okay?" I yell from downstairs!

"Yeah!"

 She's too much like Toga.

She then came down with the pieces of clothes that I asked for.

I said thanks and put them in a garbage bag.

I told Aizawa that I'm taking out the trash.

I walked to the place where Toga told me to put the clothes.

Dabi P.O.V.

"It all smells like her!" Toga said sniffing the shirt once more.

"Your crazy," I respond

I wonder how Izuku is doing. Oh my GOD! I have grown obsessed with Izuku over the past few days...

Well, I guess one of the reasons was what Shigaraki said I'd have to be doing...

At the Ground Beta attack...

He's totally not shipping you, definitely not.

Izuku's P.O.V.

"YOU ARE ALL GOING IN TEAMS OF TWO," All Might paused "AND I WILL BE CHOOSING!" Everybody, including me, groaned... except for Todoroki...

"The teams are : 

Mina Ashido and Katsuki Bakugo

Momo Yaoyorozu and Tōru Hagakure

Yūga Aoyama and Mashirao Ojiro

Denki Kaminari and Kōji Kōda

Tenya Iida and Eijirō Kirishima

Fumikage Tokoyami and Mezō Shōji

Hanta Sero and Rikidō Satō

Izuku Midoriya and Todoroki

Tsuyu Asui and Ochaco Uraraka.

NOW GO TO THE FIELD AND FIGHT!"

I was staring in disbelief, that's why he wasn't groaning like everyone else! He must have bribed him. Todoroki was kind of smiling. Ugh.

After a few minutes of fighting, I was losing my patience.

If they did not come in five minutes I was going to scream so loudly they could hear me from Australia.

4 minutes 

3 minutes

2 minutes

1 minute

50 seconds

40 seconds 

30 seconds 

20 seconds 

10

5

3

2

1-

"MIDORIYA!"

"OCHACO!" 

Not even a second later, I felt a hand slide to my waist. And I was suddenly pulled towards my captor! I looked at who wanted to kidnap me, I recognized those stitches from anywhere. It was DABI!!!

Todoroki's P.O.V.

Suddenly there was a purple misty portal! Right behind Midoriya! From the portal came a tall looking man with scars and staples? He looked around confused for a second, but when his eyes settled on Midoriya he started smirking.

"MIDORIYA!" I warned without thinking.

Tsuyu's P.O.V.

Right when I was about to strike a purple misty portal appeared. Out came one of the villains that were on the news on Sunday! She had crazy blonde hair tied into two messy buns. She had an old school uniform that was splattered with... Blood!

She looked, glared, at me for a second, but then focused her attention on Ochaco! She wore a crazy, lunatic smile.

From her pocket she got a knife sprayed with blood.

"OCHACO!" I warned her.

No one's P.O.V.

"OCHACO!"

"MIDORIYA!"

Todoroki and Tsu screamed at the same time, hoping to warn them. But no luck, the villains were too fast.

They both had a knife in one hand and the other around their "prey's" waist. Since Toga was experienced in knives she could also hold a knife at Ochaco's throat while holding her mouth closed. Dabi was not that experienced so he only held one at Izuku's throat.

But little did they know (Ochaco and Izuku) the knives were dull.

"Don't scream for help or attack, or any idiotic thing you may want to do. But if you do the kid gets it!" Toga and Dabi said in perfect sync. With venom and a bit of possessive dripping with every word they said, not that any of the other kids noticed, 2 were jealous their loved one was being held in such way by villains (Tsuyu and Todoroki), while others were just scared for there classmates life.

Izuku's P.O.V.

I felt butterflies fly around freely in my stomach. No one, not even Todoroki, ever held me like that.

Todoroki's P.O.V

Only I was allowed to hold Midoriya like that. But then I realized I never did. I never hugged him. Or cuddled with him. All of that put to waste now that he was going to die in the hands of a villain.

"Bye... Shoto," the purple scarred dude said.

But no one but Midoriya knows my first name! And Midoriya would never say that to anyone, let alone a villain!

No one's P.O.V.

At the same time, the two villains stepped back to the portal where they came from. But this time with two extra bodies. Toga's portal led to her room, and Dabi's to his.

"Were you instructed to put your hand around my waist?" asked Izuku in a playful tone.

"No," Dabi lied deciding to try and fluster Izuku.

He was soon caught in the lie, "But why did Toga do the same thing then?" Izuku asked smugly flopping onto the bed.

"I don't know. Maybe..." Dabi didn't finish, a smirk creeping to his face.

"Maybe?" Izuku prompted.

"Maybe," Dabi flopped right on top of Izuku. In a push-up stance, "Perverts think alike."

He watched with satisfaction as Izuku's face turned red.

A/n 906 words. Bye!