Chapter 9 : Why not?

Just to make things clear, Deku and Ochaco left on the 2nd week, Iida left to go to Stain on the 3rd week, and a day after he came back Bakugo and Kirishima went to the League of Villains.

Third-Person

As the villains were sleeping the pros were watching them. All Might wanted to go in and watch, but when Midnight said 'no' he claimed he was only worried for his successor. But she didn't give a fuck.

Izuku was the first to wake up, and he got up from the chair and raced over to his friends to see if they were alive. The pros were surprised, he just broke the restraints like it was nothing.

Izuku tried shaking his friend's but it didn't work, so he sighed and screamed, "WAKE YOUR LAZY ASSES UP!" it was so loud, it was louder than Present Mic's voice.

His friends got up and after realising where they were Toga said, "Ooohhhh I have handcuffs."

"So do I," Dabi, Bakugo, Kirishima, and Ochaco said at the same time.

"But Izu-kun? Why don't you have handcuffs?" Toga asked.

"Oh, I must have accidentally taken them off," Izuku said nervously while scratching his neck.

"No kidding," a voice said and the door opened to reveal a detective, with a dog head, behind him was Midnight, Aizawa, and Present Mic.

"I'm going to ask you some questions and you have to say if they are true or not. Let's start with you," he said looking at Toga, "Age 17?" Toga nodded, "Quirk Transform?" 

"True."

"Full Name Himiko Toga?"

"Mhm."

"Kill count 145."

"Nope, 187. Because of yesterday."

He turned to Dabi.

"Full name unknown. Wish to elaborate?"

"Nope," Dabi said proudly.

"We already know you're Touya Todoroki."

"Why'd you ask for my full name then?"

He didn't respond.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" Dabi smirked, "Are you even a dog?"

"You know curiosity killed the cat?"

Izuku and Dabi smirked and said at the same time, "But satisfaction brought it back."

"Well, you don't expect villains to be cultured," the dog detective said grinning.

"But neither do you with detectives," Izuku replied, also grinning.

"Age 21."

"Yes."

"Quirk?"

"Cremation."

"Kill count 208."

He turned to Ochaco.

"Full name Ochaco Uraraka?"

She nodded.

"Age?"

"Isn't UA supposed to have this information?"

He said nothing.

"Ugh fine, I'm 17."

"Quirk?"

"Again, isn't UA supposed to have this information?"

Again, he said nothing.

"...Gravity Manipulation."

"Kill count?"

"100."

Next, he turned to Bakugo.

"Full name?"

"You know it, I'm sure."

"Age?"

Bakugo said nothing, obviously mocking the detective for not answering Ochaco. (They became good friends)

"Quirk?"

Still not answering.

"Kill count?!?" the detective asked exasperated.

"209."

He turned to Kirishima.

"Please don't be difficult like your boyfriend."

"Of course not," Kirishima said with a smile.

'How'd this kid become a villain?'

"Full name?"

"Eijiro Kirishima."

"Age?"

"17."

"Quirk?"

"Hardening."

"Kill count?"

"209."

He turned to the last kid who had pulled out an entire chemistry lab out of his pocket, Mary Poppins much. And was now experimenting on a blue liquid. He wanted to see if it would do something so he shaked it, nothing happened, he put his hands on the side of his head and started staring very intensely at the vial of blue liquid. At this point everyone was watching him. And then his eyes lit up and he got a eye dropper that was some kind of bubblegum pink color? And once he put it in, he started floating.
He laughed, but for everyone else it was beautiful music.

Then he noticed all of them staring at him.

"What?"

"Come here so you can answer some questions."

Then Izuku grinned and swam through the air. Once he reached his chair he stood above it and pretend to sit, but since he was to high and could not see the detective, he flipped upside down.

"Full name?"

"Izuku Midoriya."

"Age."

"17."

"Quirk?"

"Umm, I have 6..."

This shocked the detective.

"C-can you say all of them?" the detective internally cursed himself for stuttering, he had quirk restraints on right? But didn't he just break them off?

"Sure. The first one is telepathy, the 2nd is Rapid Healing, the 3rd is being able to turn into any animal and being able to tame any animal mythical or not, the 4th is the ability to summon weapons from thin air, and last but not worst, is telekinesis. And I also have One for All but I prefer not to use it," I explained.

"Wow!" Midnight said, "no wonder All Might chose you as his successor!"

Izuku flinched at the name 'All Might'.

"Umm, I got these quirks while being with the league. I got them on the first day."

"Wait so you went to them willingly?"

"Yeah."

803 words. Bye~