Chapter 5 : Truth or Dare

Izuku's P.O.V.

 My face got heated real quick. I quickly escaped and went out the door. Across from Dabi's was a door with the letter "T". I presumed it was from Toga. I went in without knocking. And was shocked by the sight so much I fell on my bottom.

 They were kissing

They were startled by the sudden noise and broke the kiss.

"OKAY! I CANNOT STAND THIS! MY TWO BEST FRIENDS ARE KISSING AND THEY'VE ONLY KNOWN EACHOTHER FOR, LIKE, NOT EVEN 3 MINUTES!" I yelled.

"Wait!?! Izu-chan? You knew Toga?" Ochaco asked surprised.

"Yeah. Why do you think I didn't power One for All?"

"Wait Izu-kun?!? You have One for All?!?" Toga said.

"Yep," he said a bit dead and distastefully.

Time skip to after dinner

"Let's play spin the knife!" Toga said.

"Um sure..." everyone said.

They went on the floor in a circle.

"Since I picked the game I get to spin first."

Toga spun the knife and it landed on Kurogiri, I had met him a few hours ago and I could tell he liked Shiggy.

"Truth or dare?"

"Um... dare."

"I dare you to kiss... Shiggy."

A/N Don't ask me how but they kissed. And they were both blushing. 

Again don't ask me how.

"Okay, my turn," Kurogiri said as he spun the knife, and it landed on me. He smirked. 

Again don't ask me how.

"Truth or dare?"

"Uh, dare?"

"I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven." 

"With?" I said kinda already knowing the answer.

"Dabi," he responded his smirk even wider.

Just, don't.

I sighed. Dabi dragged me to the closet. 

Once we got in he pushed me to the wall and I squeaked in surprise.

He asked, "May I?"

"May you wha-" but before I had the chance to fully ask, he crashed his lips into mine.

He was a good kisser.

He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I didn't allow it. He bit my lip a bit annoyed. I still didn't let him in. He squeezed my butt, and I gasped. And of course, he let his tongue in. We fought for dominance but he won. I mean I could never dominate that. I swear I could feel him smirk.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" he asks.

"Of course."

Then the timer went off. And Dabi picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

"DABI PUT ME DOWN, I SWEAR I WILL DETROIT SMASH YOU INTO MARS. I AM NOT A SACK OF POTATOES FOR YOU TO CARRY AROUND! I SWEAR ON ALL MIGHT IF YOU DO NOT PUT ME DOWN, I WILL SMASH YOU SO HARD YOU'RE GONNA DIE..." and I went on with my rambling. Eventually, we went to the living room and he put me down.

And I, eventually, calmed down. I spun the knife and it landed on Shiggy!

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Who do you ship the most in this room?"

He opened his mouth to speak, but I interrupted him. "And your not allowed to say you and Kurogiri."

He blushed a deep crimson, and I smirked. But it was his turn to smirk, and my turn to turn into a strawberry, "You and Dabi."

The night went on like this but soon everyone was tired and we all went to bed.

In his dream

I woke up in a pitch-black room. I was a bit scared, but then I remembered that if your dreaming and you pinch yourself you don't feel it. I pinched myself and luckily I didn't feel it.

I started looking around the 'room'.

My eyes fluttered across the 'room' and my eyes rested on a figure that I soon made up to be a person! He was leaning against a wall... or something it was hard to see since it was so dark. But then a light came from who knows where. But it only lit his body up, I still couldn't see who it was. He had a white shirt and a black suit over it, and his tie was one that I owned, was my favorite shade of dark green.

"Who are you?" I asked, but he ignored my question. And came out of the shadow. HOLY CRAP HE LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE ME!!! Except he had red eyes.

"When we're young, we're taught the distinction between a hero," he pointed to me, "and a villain." he pointed to himself, wait he was a villain? "Good," he said again pointing to me, "And evil." he once again pointed to himself. "A savior," you know the drill, "And a lost cause."

But I thought differently, "But, what if the only real difference is just who's telling the story?" I mumble. He must have heard me because he started smirking, I noticed, in the same way, Dabi does. But what I failed to notice was that he was beginning to disappear!  After I realized a tv just came out of nowhere. I saw there was a video playing on with the guy I met, like, literally seconds ago! 

In the video, he explained who he was and how he got there, or rather, here. Apparently, he was a villain side of me, or a different version of my demon(that's gonna be explained in chapter 7).

"You have recently unlocked 5 quirks!"

I was surprised. 5?!?

"The first one is telepathy, the 2nd is Rapid Healing, the 3rd is being able to turn into any animal and being able to tame any animal mythical or not, the 4th is the ability to summon weapons from thin air, and last but not worst, is telekinesis," he explained.

I then wake up from the dream. And go downstairs.

I see Kurogiri cleaning a glass.

'I want to ask Shigaraki out but I'm scared he'll reject me,' he said.

"Aw, don't be sad. I'll help you with asking Shigaraki-kun out," I say to him with a comforting smile.

"How did you hear that?"

"Um, with my ears?" I respond confused.

"But I said that in my mind!"

I then remember the dream and tell him about it.

A/N So for the first week his quirk is gonna be a bit out of hand that's why he could hear that Kurogiri wanted to ask Shigaraki out, but he gets in control.

And of course, Shiggy says yes! They steal food from a famous and expensive restaurant and eat it in a tree. 1077 words. Bye!