Chapter 7 : The Genius Plan of Katsuki Bakugo and Eijirou Kirishima's... Demons

Todoroki came back and told the whole class what happened.

Katsuki Bakugo's P.O.V.

Half 'n Half just came back from his 5 AM adventure. Why didn't he call me? He knew I wanted Izu back as much as he did. But I need to think of a way to get Izu back...

After a while it hit me.

I was never going to get Izu back, he could not get to me, so I would have to go to him! But how? I mean I could sign up to be a villain and get into the base, and then steal Izu... But from what IcyHot said he loves this Dabi guy... And it would hurt him if he had to go away... 

No, it wouldn't.

Yes, it WILL! Imagine being never seeing Shitty Hair ever again!

Okay, it would.

There has been a voice in my head since I finished bullying Izu, but I can control him.

I started to imagine what it would be like to be a villain...

The freedom

The feeling that you can be yourself and you don't have to pretend to be something else.

Then I realized all the cons of being a hero.

And there was only one con about being a villain... You have to kill people...

But you could be a vigilante. But still working for the league. Like they could tell you what crimes people have done and stuff. So you wouldn't be so bad, well you'd still be bad but you'd not feel as bad if you were killing innocents.

This is the first time I will agree with you...

Do you think Eijirou will agree?

I'll contact his demon to see and if not he'll plant something in his head to make him think that way.

Wait so you're a demon?

Yes.

How do you get a demon?

If something tragic, or something you regret from the bottom of your heart, happens.

Wait! What happened to Eijirou?

He witnessed Izu try to jump the 2nd time.

But he said a black-haired kid stopped him.

He dyed his hair red

WAIT! How many times has Izu tried to commit suicide?

According to Izu 6, but he tried to commit 4 times in his sleep.

Was I really that bad?

Yes

...

But wait! You said something about demons asking other demons to plant an idea into someone's head, right?

Yes? I don't see where this is going.

Who planted the idea in my head?

(Hdh = Bakugo. Hdh = Demon in head. Hdh = Izuku.)

Dammit Kacchan, I thought you wouldn't catch on.

Izuku?!? Wait you can talk in my head? Without needing your demon's help?

How did you know it wasn't my demon?

His voice is lower than mine so I think it like that for everyone, right?