Chapter 10 : The First Day.

A day after the interrogation.

Third-Person

"I'm going to call you when you can come in, okay?" Aizawa said to 6 certain villain teens.

"Mhm," all of them responded.

They waited by the door and were looking inside from a small hole.

"So," he started and all the kids were suddenly silent, they heard a bit of shuffling. So they guessed they were going to their seats, "we have recently captured 6 villain kids. And since they are too young to go to prison, they will be going to UA."

"But sir-," Iida started.

"No buts, they are here right now."

And then they came in. All the students gasped, they were expecting maximum 3... but there were SIX!

They all introduced themselves, their age, and quirks.

Izuku was the last to introduce.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, and I have 5 quirks," he decided not to say he has one for All, "the first one is telepathy, the 2nd is Rapid Healing, the 3rd is being able to turn into any animal and being able to tame any animal mythical or not, the 4th is the ability to summon weapons from thin air, and last but not worst, is telekinesis."

"Can you turn into a unicorn?" a girl with pink hair asked.

"Mhm," Izuku said while changing into a green unicorn, with a green horn.

"Scary, can you turn into an angel?" a boy with yellow hair and a black lighting asked.

"No, stupid, an angel is not an animal!" the bubblegum pink girl said.

Izuku turned into a human, "I CAN turn into an angel."

The yellow-haired boy stuck his tongue out.

"I don't know why! But I can," he then turned into an angel.

"Woah," all of the class said.

I can't find a picture of Izuku as an angel so you have to use your imagination, sorry.

"You will all be sharing dorms, and you can ask each other questions. Just don't be too loud," Aizawa said whilst getting into his sleeping bag.

They all decided to go to the dorms. Once they arrived they played truth or dare.

"Midoriya... How many people have you slept with?" the boy with the lighting bolt in his hair aksed.

"Ummm..." he was counting on his fingers, "4."

"With who?!?" demanded Todoroki.

'Oh ya, forgot he still goes here.'

"Dabi, Katsuki, Ochaco and that 1 time with Toga."

"You had sex with Bakugo?!?" Kaminari asked.

"OH HELL NO!!! HE HAS A BOYFRIEND SO DO I!"

"But what do you mean you didn't have sexual intercourse? You said you slept with 4 differnet people."

"That's not what I menat you dirty minded children. I meant physically sleeping."

"Oh, so your still a virgin," Todoroki said relieved.

"He's not a virgin," Dabi responded before Izuku could.

"And how would you know?" he said eyeing Dabi suspiciously.

"I'm the boyfriend he was talking about a few seconds ago. But maybe you were too busy thinking that your little Izuku had sexual intercourse with 5 different people," Dabi said mockingly.

Todoroki was speechless.

"Holy shit, it's 7! I'm going to bed bye~" Izuku said while getting up and leaving.

Sorry it's short. But 551 words. Bye~