1.

JJ POV

               It's been a couple of weeks since Elle disappeared a relatively normal day. Just as I walk through the glass BAU doors, I see a beautiful raven haired woman. "JJ what are you thinking," I thought to myself. "You can't say that about a girl." I walked into Hotch's office asking "Who was she?" Hotch responded with "Emily Prentiss she's going to be the replacement for Elle." I said her name in my head "It really has a ring to it," I thought.

            I went to my office and saw we had a case in Denver, Colorado. I gathered the team including the new agent and brought them to the roundtable. The case involved the killing of men and women of color. The team all agreed that these killings were hate crimes. Hotch said his famous line "Wheels up in 30." With that the team went to gather their things.

             Emily was the first on the plane and with my luck I was next. "Oh hey, Emily right?" I said. I tried not to look in her brown almost black eyes I couldn't help it though. "Yeah, I assume your the commutation liaison," Emily said. As I broke away from starring at her eyes I said "Yup, that's me you'll probably be seeing around a lot." I sat on the other side of the plane trying to stay as far away as I could. After about 5 minutes later the rest of the team boarded the plane.

           On the plane we went over some more case details. Garcia the technical analyst was on the computer. Hotch asked her to search the victims history and find any connections. Reid bombarded Emily with random statistics. Rossi realized how quite I was being  the profiler he is he got up and sat next to me. "JJ" he said "What is on your mind?" I was surprised he noticed considering the short time he's known me. "W-what" I said as my eyes darted away from Emily "There's nothing on my mind." I could tell Rossi was going to say something but luckily Hotch interrupted "We are landing any second"

             We arrived at the Denver Police Station and I introduced myself and my team. I called before we landed and asked them to prepare a room which they obliged. The press has taken the story and ran with it. I had to talk to them but all I wanted to do was admire Emily's beauty. "JJ!" I said in my head "She is a girl, you are straight. You can not like girls, you know how your family is." Emily came up to me "Hey, Hotch told me to give you this." I scrunched my eyebrows "What is it?" I asked. "We think that the UnSub is looking for appreciation. He is most likely in the crowd or watching the conference," said Emily. "Ok, I just gotta read the note," I said nodding my head. Emily walked away I was going to head the the press conference but I couldn't stop myself from watching her walk away. As my eyes drifted to her ass I felt a tap on my shoulder "Time for the press conference," Reid said.

          Emily's POV

          As I walked away from JJ I felt her starring "Did she like me?" I thought. Then another thought pop into my head "Why would she like me? She is straight. She is straight I repeated."

            I walked into the room and Morgan was on the phone with Garcia "Babygirl your on speaker so keep it pg, PG," Derek said. Penelope responded with "What ever you say my dark, handsome thoroughbred." I raised one eyebrow and said "What happened to pg?" As Derek put his hand over his eyes Hotch directed the conversation back over to the case "What did you find Garcia?" "I found out that all of the victims married someone white," said Garcia. "These are definitely hate crimes" I said. "But there's more," Garcia said "Danni Whitman, the first victim was a lesbian. And not married but judging by her social media page her type was girls with blonde hair and blue eyes." "Could Danni have started a relationship or a fling with the UnSub's girlfriend?" I suggested. "We won't rule it out. Oh and Garcia go through Danni's current or ex girlfriends and see if they have any connections with a homophobic that's our profile. Emily tell JJ about the new findings. Reid and Morgan continue working on the geographic profile." "Yes sir," we all said back.

I went to find JJ but she was still in the press conference so I came up behind her not to close I didn't want to seem like a creep I said "Hotch wanted me to go over some new details about the case with you." She smelled amazing but I couldn't get sidetracked. "I'm almost done here," she said. I waited at the front door because the beautiful blonde was just outside. "Emily" I thought "you cannot think of her this way, but then again she smelled so good. Her blonde hair moved perfectly in the wind. She talked with kindness. But she is straight!"

         JJ walked through the door "If you wanted to talk here isn't the place the press has a way of  hearing everything," she said with a slight laugh. I laughed "There's a   conference room over there" I suggested. We walked over and a caught her up with the case. Just as we were going to leave the room Hotch came in and said "Garcia found someone who matches our profile on the list of the Danni's exes." 

           "Garret Jones," Hotch said sternly. He lives at 76 West St. Hotch, JJ, and I ride in one car with the others close behind us. We arrived at the house me and Hotch split up. Hotch yelled "Clear!" After searching his part of the house. I yelled "Hotch in here." I saw Garret he started to run and I yelled "Garret Jones! Stop right there FBI!" He ran anyway luckily JJ, Reid, Derek, and Rossi stopped him. We brought him to the station we had pictures of each of the victims. Me and Reid were at the house gathering the evidence and I saw pictures of someone he hadn't kill his next target "Look at this Reid," I said. "We stopped him before he could kill again" Reid said with is awkward smile. "I'm glad we could saved her life," I said.

N/A: This is my first fanfic. My word count is 1096. It is short but future chapters will be longer. Anyone who is reading this have a good day!