18

???: You're not going anywhere.

I hold my breath trying to get rid of his touch.

Jisung: Let her go.

A smirk appears across the dude's lips and he comes closer towards Jisung while his mates get up as well.

???: Well fine. I let her go.

Me: We will leave now.

I throw Jisung a glare but he's there only staring at the guy furiously.

Me: Jisung.

???: Quiet, baby girl.

The two others approach me tying my hands together behind my back and gagging me before I can even blink. I try to scream but the dirty cloth covers my voice.

Jisung: What the fuck you want? Don't touch her!

I feel my heart beating through my whole body. My breathing becomes heavier every second and my eyes are watering up. I'm anxious.

Jisung: Didn't you hear me?!

He attempts getting to me but he's being pushed backwards.

???: I did. But I don't care.

The man smirks even brigther. Right when Jisung wants to punch him in the face, the guy having me in his grip pulls out a knife and places it millimeters away from my throat. I close my eyes screaming yet try moving barely. Jisung is becoming more and more tense.

???: We want money, and we know that you have.

Jisung madly rolls his eyes.

Jisung: How much?

The guy chuckles dryly.

???: We want everything you have.

Jisung: I got 20. Nothing more.

Jisung takes his money out having that greedy asshole instantly tearing it from his hands.

???: What about your girl?

He turns towards me, my fear grows bigger catching his eyes.

???: What have you got, sweetie?

Jisung: Just let her go she can't even tell you like that.

The dude sighs.

???: Joey, let her speak.

My lungs contract feeling the space between his hand and my face become smaller. He loosens the cloth and I can finally breath clearly again. I'm almost too scared to raise my voice.