Prolouge

Tony was sitting in his lab working on some new weapon when Jarvis interrupted.

"Sir, there is a vehicle approaching unschedualed."

"Tell who ever is there to get lost." Tony said,

After a few minutes Jarvis spoke again,

"It appears he will not leave until he sees you Sir. He says it's urgent."

Tony sighed and reluctantly got up to see who was bothering him.

When Tony got to the door, he could see a man in a suit standing there waiting for him. He opened the door.

"Look, I don't care if you're a big Stark fan cause I'm pretty busy right now. So come back tomorrow for an autograph." Tony snapped.

The man looked confused but then recovered and said,

"Uh Mr. Stark I'm not here for an autograph. I'm here to tell you urgent news. Do you remember a woman by the name a Cassidy Adams?"

Now it was Tony's turn to be confused.

"Um. Yeah I remember her. Last time I saw her was about 11 months ago. Why?"

The man's face saddened,

"Well she died in a car crash about four days ago. And... well I guess it's better that I show you."

Now Tony was really confused as the man turned back to his car and opened the back door. He grabbed what looked like a basket with a blanket over it. He handed the basket to Tony.

"What's this? Cookies?" Tony asked,

"Lift up the blanket." The man said,

Tony lifted the blanket and couldn't believe what he saw. It was a baby! A girl in fact. She was a little pale and had black hair that curled. But what Tony saw the most was her eyes. Those beautiful bright hazel eyes that would even make the sun jealous. Tony was in such shock that he jumped a little when the man started speaking again.

"Her name is Zenyatta. We took a paternity test on her on found half of your DNA. She's your daughter Mr. Stark."

Tony couldn't say a word. His daughter. He never thought he or anyone would say that to him. Sure he thought about having a family, but this came out of no where!

"She needs you Sir. She doesn't have any other family."

Tony didn't know what to say.

"I-I..." He started stuttering,

The man then sighed,

"If you don't want her then we can put her into foster care."

Then Tony turned from shock to anger.

"What?! No! I never said I didn't want her! It's just... I never thought I would have a daughter." Tony ended quietly,

"So, you'll keep her?" The man asked

"Yes." Tony answered without hesitating for a second.

"Good. Here's all of her information," the man said while handing Tony some papers, "Good luck." the man then got into his car and drove away.

Tony went inside of his house and set the papers on the kitchen counter along with the basket holding the little life inside. He then just starred at her. His daughter starred back at him and did something that Tony thought was so amazing.

She smiled.

Her beautiful lips made the biggest and most beautiful smile he's ever seen. He smiled back and chuckled. The moment didn't last long though when Zenyatta's face fell and she started whimpering. Tony then freaked out.

"Um, uh, don't cry. Shh. Uh, damn it what do I do?"

Zenyatta was then full on crying. And Tony was still clueless.

"Sir, I suggest feeding her." Jarvis said,

"Oh right. Duh." Tony mentally slapped himself and opened the fridge to get milk. But then he remembered,

"Crap. I don't have any of those sip cup thingys. Jarvis any ideas?" Tony questioned.

"Actually we do sir. In the top cabinet on your right."

Tony opened the cabinet and sure enough there were baby bottles and sippy cups. Tony was confused at first but then remembered when he went on that random shopping spree a few weeks ago. He nearly bought that whole store. Tony filled a bottle full of milk, warmed it in the microwave, and tried feeding Zenyatta. However it seems that she possesses her father's stubbornness when she refused the bottle.

"Come on kid. I know your hungry. I hear you stomach practically begging for this stuff!"

After struggling for what felt like hours, Zenyatta finally accepted the bottle and started feeding on the milk. Tony sighed in relief and continued feeding her. Zenyatta starred at Tony with those hazel eyes that seemed to contain magic. Tony couldn't look away. He smiled at her and spoke.

"Zenyatta Stark. Has a nice ring to it don't you think?"

She continued starring at him, but deep down Tony knew that she understood him.

"I promise, I will always protect you and love you Zenyatta. My little girl. My little heart."