Test Flight

They both stepped onto the plate form and the machines put on there outer armor. They finished them before heading out. They both picked up there masks and put them on.

"Jarvis you there?" Tony asked.

"At your service Sir." Jarvis replied.

Zenyatta and Tony could both hear each other and Jarvis through the com link.

"Engage heads up display." Tony said.

"Check." Jarvis relied.

"Deport all preferences from home interface." Zenyatta said.

"Will do." Jarvis said.

Zenyatta and Tony walked onto the plate form more. They looked around and Zenyatta could see all of the information about the cars she looked at.

"Alright. You do ya say?" She heard her dad say.

"This is so cool." Zenyatta said grinning from ear to ear.

Tony chuckled at his daughter's excitement.

"I have indeed been uploaded to both of you. We're online and ready." They heard Jarvis say.

"Let's start the virtual walk around." Tony suggested.

"Deporting preferences and calibrating virtual environment." Jarvis said.

"Do a check on control surfaces." Zenyatta said.

"As you wish."

Jarvis then moved the armor around to check the flaps and weapons in the suits.

Tony's suit was taller and bulkier than Zenyatta's. Zenyatta's suit was thinner, but was still strong like Tony's. The eyes of the masks were different too. Tony's was sort of rectangle shape, and Zenyatta's was also that shape, but more feminine looking. Both of their suit were silver and shinny. They both move around to get a feel of the suits.

"Test complete. Preparing to power down and begin diagnostics." Jarvis said.

"Uh. Yeah. Tell ya what. Do a weather and ATC check. And start listening on ground control." Tony said.

There was them a virtual picture of all of the plane flights taking place.

"Whoa. Dad. You sure wanna do this. I mean there's a lot flights." Zenyatta said.

"Sir there are still terabytes of calculations needed before an actual flight-" Jarvis was cut of by Tony.

"Guys. Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk."

Zenyatta took a deep breath. She was excited but nervous at the same time. Tony turned to her and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Hey. It'll be fine. Just stay near me." He said reassuringly to her.

Zenyatta nodded her head and prepared for flight.

"Ready? And in 3...2...1." Tony counted down.

They both started their thrusters and flew out of the lab into the clear, starry sky.

"YEAH!" Tony shouted.

"WOO HOO!" Zenyatta joined in.

They both spun around and then steadied their suits.

"Handles like a dream." Tony said.

Zenyatta followed her dad as they flew over the boardwalk. Zenyatta zoomed in on the Ferris wheel where she saw a looking at them in wonder and drop his ice cream. She chuckled at him and then moved on over the city with her dad.

"Hey dad." She said passing him and going straight up. "Let's see what these things can do."

"Right behind ya." Tony followed her up. "What's the SR 71's record?"

"The altitude record is 85 thousand feet sir." Jarvis informed.

"Records were made to broken. COME ON!!" Tony said.

Zenyatta and Tony flew side by side towards the stars.

"Sirs there is a fatal built up of ice occurring." Jarvis said to them.

"Climb!" Zenyatta shouted.

"Higher!" Tony joined.

But the suits were icing up badly. The thrusters died suddenly and the power went out.

"Uh oh. AHHH!!" They both shouted in worry.

"The ice stopped Jarvis! Deploy flaps!" Zenyatta shouted but didn't get an answer. "Jarvis?!"

They were still accelerating towards the earth.

"Come on we gotta break the ice!" Tony shouted to her.

They both reached for a circle piece on their thigh armor. After scratching off the ice they twisted the piece which made the flaps open and break the rest of the ice. The power came back and they started their thrusters just in time to miss hitting the ground.

"YEAH!!" They both shouted in victory.

"See told you it would be fine." Tony said.

"Ha. Whatever." She replied smiling.

They both headed back home and hovered over the top for a minute.

"Kill power." Tony said.

But as soon as the thrusters stopped they both fell through the ceiling, the piano, and onto one of Tony's cars. Fell Zenyatta landed on Tony sideways. Dummy then looked at them and doused them. Tony just laid his head back and Zenyatta sighed.

"Really?"