Happy Birthday

It was a beautiful, clear, sunny day in Malibu California. The sun was shining bright with a nice cool breeze. Inside a room in a house that sits on the shoreline cliff, there lied a girl. She was a very beautiful girl sleeping peacefully...

But not for long.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!

"AHHH!" Thud!

"Good morning Zenyatta." Said Jarvis.

"Ugh." The girl that is now on the floor known as Zenyatta groaned.

"Jarvis, what time is it?" She asked.

"9:15 am Ms. Stark."

"What? Why am I up so early? Who set my alarm? When did I even get one?"

"Your father set it. He also said that when you wake up, get ready and meet him in the kitchen."

"This man is trying to kill me." She replied.

Zenyatta got up from the floor and went into her bathroom. After using it she washed her hands and face. She then went back into her bedroom to changes into a red tank top, black jeans and put on a pair of high top sneakers. Zenyatta is not your typical teenage girl that will wear a sundress and high heels. In fact she hates dresses and make up. Nope, she's a tomboy and she loves it. Her dad does too. He's happy that he doesn't need to buy make up for her. Oh did I mention who her dad is? Her dad is the one and only...

Tony Stark.

That's right. This girl is Zenyatta Stark. And no she's not spoiled at all. She's actually quite kind and caring. She loves her dad and he loves his little girl. Or as he calls her "His little heart" but she doesn't mind. She actually likes it when he calls her that.

Zenyatta exits her room and starts heading to the stairs when heard Jarvis speak,

"By the way Zenyatta. Happy birthday."

Her eyes widen.

"That's today?!" She tought.

She came down stair and entered the kitchen. When she did her eyes widened even more. Streams hung from the ceiling and lead into the living room. There also was a giant banner hanging on the window that read,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE HEART"

She then chuckled and looked at the other decorations when a voice from behind her said,

"Happy birthday Zenyatta."

She turned around to see her dad standing there smiling at her. He held two boxes in his hands. One was small, about the size of his hand. The other was large and almost flat. She grinned from ear to ear and ran up to jump in his arms for a big hug.

"Thanks so much Dad! I love it!"

He chuckled, "Glad you do baby girl. How old are you now? 12?"

"Ha ha. Very funny old man," She replied sarcastically, "I'm 15."

"Whoa 15? Damn. Your getting old."

"Says the man who is 37."

"Just shoot me while I'm down will you. Guess you don't want your presents." He said.

"Aww can I have them pwease?"

"Pwease?"

"Pwease." She fake pouted and made puppy eyes. She knew her dad couldn't resists her eyes.

He looked at her and gave in.

"Fine. Here," he handed her the small one, "Open this one first."