Missing

When Zenyatta woke up, she knew her dad already left. So she didn't bother going to his room. She got up from her bed and went to the bathroom. When she got out she got dressed. She only put on a random pair of faded jeans and a T-shirt the said "Most Wanted". Tony got it for her.

She headed down stairs to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Hey Jarvis." She said.

"Good morning Zenyatta." Jarvis replied.

"When did Dad leave?" She asked while putting a toaster strudel in the toaster.

"At approximately 6:56 am."

"Oh. What time is it now?"

"10:14 am."

"Alright. Well I'm gonna be in the lab. Let me know if someone's here."

"As you wish."

2 Hours Later

Zenyatta was still in the lab working on her missile.

"OW!" She shouted pulling her finger back and seeing a burn on it.

"Dummy! I said not so close!"

The machine known as Dummy lowered it's head, making a whining noise. Zenyatta sighed.

"Just be more careful. Here weld these two together while I try to make these damn wires connect."

They went back to work and a few minutes later Zenyatta connected the wires.

"There. Looks good. Now to test thrust. Jarvis, put thrust capacity at 5%."

"Will do Zenyatta."

"And fire in 3... 2... 1,"

Suddenly the missile fired the thrusters, but was too fast because it broke off of its restraints and bounced of the walls.

"Ok this is what I didn't want to happen! WHOA!" She ducked as the missile grazed her head. "Good thing I didn't arm it." She muttered.

"Jarvis! Shut it down!" She shouted and the missile killed it's power and plopped on the floor. She stood up and looked around at the damage. Nothing was really broken. Just the walls had some dents in them. Dummy lifted it's head and "looked" at Zenyatta.

"What are you looking at?" She said at Dummy.

30 Minutes Later

Zenyatta cleaned the mess and headed upstairs to the living room to watch The Amazing World Of Gumball it was her and her dad's favorite show. When she heard Pepper bust through the door she spun around to see pepper panting with tears in her eyes.

"Pep?" She asked, "What is it? What's wrong?"

"Zenyatta. I'm so sorry." Pepper said coming towards her.

"Um. What?" Zenyatta was confused.

"It's Tony. He's..." Pepper paused.

Zenyatta was terrified now. "What? What happened to Dad?" Her eyes were watering.

"He's missing."