Understanding

After going to Burger King to get Tony his cheeseburger, they all arrived at the building where the press conference was held. Zenyatta looked out the window.

"Whoa." She said quietly to herself. There was a lot, A LOT, of paparazzi.

Tony looked out and looked at his daughter.

"You don't have to get out baby girl. Just stay in the car if you want." he said remembering what happened last time.

"Thanks dad.". She wasn't antisocial, in fact she was quite the opposite, she just couldn't handle a lot of people crowding her, asking questions while flashing their lights at her.

Tony and Pepper went inside and Zenyatta stayed with Happy. She took out her phone and put on her headphones to listen to AC/DC. She and her dad love that band.

In the middle of her second song she saw Tony and Pepper come out with paparazzi following. She also saw Stane and cringed. Tony and Pepper got in the car and Happy drove off towards the house.

"What happened in there?" Zenyatta asked.

Silence. That concerned her.

"Dad?"

Tony sighed, "I told them I was shutting down Stark Industries."

That shocked her.

"What? Why?"

"Cause I've seen what my weapons can do in the wrong hands. Killing innocent people."

Zenyatta thought for a minute, "Yeah he's right." She thought.

The rest of the ride was quiet. Zenyatta knew that her dad was doing the right thing, but she also knew that if he did shut Stark Industries down she wouldn't be able to take over. And she's dreamt about that her whole life.

They arrived at the house. Zenyatta was about to walk through the door when her dad called her.

"Zeny. Grab your board and come back out please."

She looked at him confused but nodded and went to her room to get her board. When she was outside again her dad was still waiting.

"Let's go for a walk. Or I guess I walk and you ride."

The two of them were on a sidewalk that was on a cliff that looked out into the Atlantic Ocean. The sun was still high and bright. It was silent until Tony spoke.

"Zenyatta. Listen I know that taking over the company was something you've always wanted. And I'm-"

"It's ok." She interrupted.

Tony looked at her.

"What?"

"I said it's ok. I understand your reason. I mean yeah at first I was sad and disappointed but I get it now." She smiled at him and he smiled back.

"You're such an awesome kid." He hugged her still walking.

"I know." She chuckled.

There was a moment of silence until Zenyatta broke it.

"So what are you sure that you want this? I mean it is your whole life. Wait keep walking." She got behind him and grabbed his shoulders and he pulled her along with her on her skateboard. Tony laughed.

"What? Am I your horse now?" He said while laughing.

"Yaw Seabiscuit!" She said pretending to whip him. They laughed together until Zenyatta said,

"You didn't answer my question."

Tony then looked over his shoulder at her. He looked into those bright hazel eyes that he missed so much.

"We'll see."