First Battle

It's been a few days since Tony and Zenyatta went on their test flight. They were both in the lab when Zenyatta spoke.

"We need to add color." She said.

Tony looked at her and chuckled. "That came out of no where."

"Well we do. Silver is... boring. We need some colors."

"Alright. What do ya suggest."

Zenyatta thought for a minute, looking around the lab. Then she looked at on of the cars. It was a blue and black Lamborghini. She smiled and went to the computer and started typing and spoke to Jarvis.

"Jarvis. Download the colors of the Lamborghini onto my suit please."

"Will do Zenyatta."

Tony looked at her and nodded. "Nice choice."

"Thanks. Now you pick." She told him.

Tony looked around and spotted the red and gold car.

"Jarvis. Download the red and gold car onto my suit." Tony said.

"Yes sir."

Zenyatta smiled. "Nice."

"Thank you."

That afternoon, both of them were still in the lab. Zenyatta was attaching upgraded stabilizers to her thrusters at the table. Tony was sitting on the couch with his left arm armor on. He was tightening it with a screwdriver and was watching the News. Zenyatta wasn't paying attention to it until she heard the word Afghanistan. She quickly turned her head to the screen and saw A few Stark Industries weapons on there. Being used to kill innocent families.

Zenyatta was sadden that those people would do such terrible things. She turned to her dad who was starring at the screen. She couldn't see face fully, but knew that he was pissed.

Tony stood and walked in front of the glass walls at the entrance of the lab.

"Dad." She said with sympathy.

He turned to her and they starred at each other. He looked back at the glass and lifted up his hand. Beams of energy lasers shot the three glass panels. Zenyatta widened her eyes and looked at her dad. He turned to her.

"Where's mine?" She asked.

He chuckled at her, "It's already in your suit."

"Sweet."

Tony looked at the screen. "I need to do something about this."

Zenyatta already knew what he was talking about and nodded. "When do we leave?"

Tony looked at her. "You're not coming."

"What?!" Zenyatta shouted. "Yes I am."

"No you're not."

"Yes."

"No."

"Dad we can back and forth like this all day. I'm coming."

Tony sighed.

"Look Dad." Zenyatta said quietly while approaching him. "We designed these suits together, we built them together, and we're gonna fight side by side with them together."

Tony looked down at his daughter. He was so proud of his daughter and knew that she was right. But I wouldn't be able to love with himself if anything happened to her. Zenyatta seemed to know what he was thinking. She smiled.

"Dad. Don't worry. I can handle it."

He looked into her bright eyes. He sighed.

"Are you kidding me. With those eyes." He said smiling back at her. She continued to look at him. "Fine."