I Promise

Tony was sitting on his bed. It was silent. Peaceful. Unlike a few hours earlier when he and Zenyatta did their last prank on Happy for a week. He smiled at the memory of them laughing and high-fiving each other after throwing a ballon full of pink paint hit Happy.

Tony remembers all of the good times he and Zenyatta had. He knew he had to go. But his daughter needed him here.

Tony's mind was jumping all over the place as he sat there holding a picture. It was a picture of Zenyatta when she was 5. She and Tony went to the park that day and has an amazing time. It was Tony's favorite picture of her.

"Sir, it is nearly 2:45 am. I suggest you get some sleep for tomorrow." Jarvis said.

Tony sighed, but didn't say anything. He put the picture back on the counter and lied on his bed. His mind was still racing with thoughts when his eyes closed.

The Next Morning at 6 am

"Sir, it is time to get up" Jarvis said waking Tony up.

Tony groaned, but got up anyway to get ready.

Once he was ready he called Happy, who was already in the kitchen, to take his bag. Tony only packed cause that was all he needed. Happy only glared at Tony still mad at their prank. There was still some pink paint in his eyebrows and hair. Tony smiled innocently.

"I love what you've done with your hair." Tony commented.

"I bet you do." Happy replied.

Happy loaded Tony's bag in the trunk.

"Ready?" He asked Tony.

Tony turned towards the house. "Not just yet. Wait in the car." Tony then walked inside the house and went upstairs.

Tony stopped in front of a door. He grasped the knob and opened it to reveal Zenyatta's bedroom. It was right next to Tony's. Zenyatta was still sleeping peacefully when Tony say sown at the edge of her bed. Running his hand along Zenyatta's beautiful curly hair he whispered,

"I promise, I will always come back to you. I love you. My little heart."

Leaning down he kissed his daughter head gently. Knowing that he had to leave he got up and walked to the door. Looking through he took one more look at Zenyatta and quietly closed the door.