Told You

It's been nearly 3 months since Tony went missing in Afghanistan. Zenyatta barley left the house. She always either in her room or in the lab. She would even go into their mini gym to get stuff off her mind.

Pepper, Happy, and Rhodes got worried. Zenyatta was usually happy and joking around, but ever since Tony's capture, she was just... quiet.

All of that, however, was going to change.

It was a sunny afternoon in Malibu when Zenyatta was in the lab. She wasn't really doing anything. She just sat in the chair with her head on the table rolling a pencil around. Then she heard Jarvis.

"Zenyatta. Obadiah Stane is at the front door."

Zenyatta sighed. She wasn't a big fan of Stane's company. Even when she was younger. He always gave her a bad feeling.

Zenyatta mentally prepared herself and put on a fake smile when she saw Stane standing at the door.

"Hey there Mr. Stane. Come in." She said while opening the door.

"Thank you Zenyatta. How have you been?" He asked.

"Well, to be honest not so hot. You know with Dad missing and everything."

"Yes I get it."

She led him to the living room. And they sat down.

"So. Whatcha doing here? Can I help you with something?" She asked.

Obadiah looked at her and sighed.

"Actually I came here to help you."

Now Zenyatta was confused.

"Uh, help me?"

"Yes. Help you relies that Tony might not come back."

And now Zenyatta was raged.

"What?!" She exclaimed while standing, "Who said he wasn't coming back?!"

"Now Zenyatta, I-"

"No! You listen to me buster!" She got in his face, "My Dad always comes back! No matter what! He's coming back!"

"Then where is he?"

Zenyatta hesitaited, "I-I don't know. But, he promised he'd come back. And he will."

Stane stood and walk to Zenyatta and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Listen. I know you want your Dad back, but you have to face the truth at some point."

Her face hardened. She shrugged off his hand.

"Don't you dare talk about my father that way. He's coming back." She said determined to win this argument.

Stane narrowed his eyes and opened his mouth to say somethin, but was quickly cut off by Pepper and Happy rushing in.

"They found him." Pepper said with a smile on her face.

Zenyatta smiled as well with tears in her eyes. She turned to Stane.

"Told you."