Author's Note

11-11-20

Hi! I want to say thank you sa nagbasa ng 'Just a Coincidence', for giving it a chance and for making it at the end of this book. Also, magpapasalamat ako sa suporta despite na raw story ito.

Anyways, I just want to say that in life there are some things that we hope for to happen despite of all the struggles we face, it just needs time to let it all be. A right time for that somedays of ours to happen and some pieces to be fixed.

Just Believe in yourself.

Well, Do you believe in coincidences?

The sequel is 'In 14 Days'

Synopsis:
Meet Sophia Amor a go to go city girl. She got used to her life with an easy flow and access to everything she needs. What if one day her family turns a complete mess and that she wants to ease up for a time being, that leads her to go in Argao to visit her grandparents. In just 14 Days. What could possibly happen right?

Well she thought wrong or so, not until she met him. The one who let her breathe and wander for a little while. Could she be able to overcome one of her fears that she's been holding into?

 Could she be able to overcome one of her fears that she's been holding into?

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Until next time,
[Stellariumz]