(idk what to put for this)

"your sweet."

My best friend Tanya returned to the table while smiling. "Where were you!?" She didn't answer my question and changed the subject. "Oh who's this?" She asked. I didn't answer as I noticed Toby was about to talk. "Oh sorry, I'm toby.. um.. the other tables were full song I asked y/n if I could sit. Sorry if its a bother I'll just leave..." he replied and starting to get up. "Wait no!" tanya and I both exclaimed at the same time. We all giggled and toby sat back down.

I totally forgot about my studying as we all were taken away by conversations. I could feel my face getting flushed..... 'I like him'... I  thought. 'woah y/n that's way too fast.' I tried to persuade myself that I wasn't in love with him and we were just friends.

tanya and him were laughing at me when I realised I was staring at toby. embarrassing... "I'm sure she was just thinking .." Tanya whispered to him. My eyes lightened up when I heard her. And agreed so it didn't seem like something else.

after a few minutes later we exchanged numbers. "bYe!" he said with a light voice crack. We all laughed and said bye after.

Tanya and I talked and studied a bit more before we both packed up and headed home. when I exited he cafe I noticed tubbo waiting by the wall because of the rain... I thought for a bit and went up to him. "do you need a ride..?" I questioned. "Oh uh someone is supposed to come but it'll probably take ages.. so... Sure!" I smiled at his excitement and we both ran to the car to avoid getting wet.

"You want the aux?" I handed it to him incase. "Oh I really shouldn't it's fine." I stared at him until he smiled and said "fine." his music taste was interesting. Not in a bad way, I enjoyed it. "You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round right round." We both sang while smiling. "I love this song!" he shouted over the music so I could hear. We broke into a laughing fit and I struggled to focus on the road.

"Just a right turn and then a left." He said as I followed his directions. I realised this was my street aswell.. "I live here too!" I smiled. "realllyyy!!!??" He jumped up and down when he got out of the car. "I just moved here! This is great!" he said again. "That's so cool!...'hes so cute...' I thought.

We both started laughing again and when toby calmed down he whispered, "thanks for the ride, your sweet."