hospital

Y/n pov

Yesterday toby hit his head on the cart, I'm going to the hospital with tommy and tanya to visit him.

"He has a concussion so he needs to rest, otherwise, he is fine." The doctors assured us and I looked at him sleeping on the hospital bed. His fluffy hair was resting over his face. I walked over to him and swiped his hair to the side.

He woke up and I kissed him on the forehead. "Hi." He groaned. He couldn't get up as it was doctors rules so I kneeled down to his height.

He held my hand and tommy came over. "You alright?" He asked. Toby nodded and smiled. Tanya was standing behind me, her eyebrows were furrowed.

I felt my eyes fog up and I layed next to him on the bed, cuddling him. I was trying to hardest to fall asleep, but I couldn't. I just couldn't stop thinking about yesterday.

It's been an hour and I noticed that I eventually fell asleep. I woke up and toby was on his phone. He snatched a photo of me. As I heard the click I tugged on his phone and he started laughing. "Just lemme see it!" I tugged even harder and he eventually let go. I looked for the photo, checking if it was anyway embarrasing, and I let it slide.

Toby pov

I took a photo of y/n and posted it on my twitter..

Tubbo
@tubbolive

- image. -

cutie :D

Ranboo
@ranboo

woah tubbo 😦

Dream
@dreamwastaken

So u DID get the woman.

TommyInnit
@tommyinnit

I'm still cooler than you.

I giggled at the comments until I came across some hate.

niftygreenn
@niftygreen2

She's so ugly, you can do better tubbo.

Peepeehater2
@peepeehater2

why does she look like that...

I turned off my phone and sat up on the bed. "I'm hungry." I looked over at y/n. "same." She nodded. I was sure I get out of the hospital later today but in the meantime, y/n went to chipotle to get us food.

Y/n pov

Tommy was sleeping on the guest chair and tanya was lying on him. I left to get some chipotle for the four of us, cos I know tanya will be sad if I don't.

I ordered the food and drove back to the hospital. I was walking over to his room when I saw tommy and toby walking down the hallway. Tanya was following behind and I raised the bags of food and smirked. They all smiled.

We all got in the car, munching on the food when I drove us to my house, just to hang out.

We all got out of the car and I greeted my little brother and my mom. I've told my mom about toby a few times, but I never introduced him to her or my brother. "Mom this is toby." I pointed my thumb to him. "Oh himmm. She talks about you all the time." She winked. "oh my gosh mom." I shook my head.

I was caught by surprise when I saw my little brother come running down the stairs and introduce himself to toby and the others. "Guys this is my little brother,