just ruined a relationship, feeling good

Did I ruin what they had? Is she mad at me or him? What do I do.

"Are U mad at me?" I asked Tanya. "It isn't your fault." I sighed in relief, knowing well it wasn't my fault, but it felt like it was. Toby looked mad.
"Toby don't worry I'll handle him. Please don't get mad." I hugged him. He didn't say anything.

I went over to look for Tommy and eventually found him at the tent. "So..." I fiddled with my fingers and I sat down on the mattress next to him. "I'm sorry." His voice shivered and he was crying. It hit me. I started crying aswell, knowing there's nothing I can do. I hurt people. I can't choose anyone without hurting them.

"It's not your fault." I tried to comfort him. "SHUT UP Y/N IT IS MY FAULT. IM SORRY. OF COURSE YOUR GOING TO CHOOSE TOBY BUT I COULDNT HELP BUT FALL FOR YOU." I jumped as he shouted at me. I walked out crying.

"Y/n wait I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lash out at you like that." I quickly forgave him. I knew he was stressed.
I hugged him and he dug his face in my shoulder.

Tommy pov.

There I was, hugging y/n and ruining relationships. What do I say to Tanya? What do I say to toby? How do I fix this. It was a mistake coming here anyways.

I reached back as I heard y/n sobbing. I pulled her into a hug again. I heard toby and Tanya come over which made me remember, what happened to jazzy and Nick?

That wasn't the issue right now, I needed to focus on y/n, toby and Tanya. "Tommy.." toby's voice was all soft. What do I say to him? "What's going on.." he sat next to us and y/n went over to toby and hugged him.

Does she like me or him? At this moment I couldn't tell.

Y/n pov

Of course I liked toby but what do I say to tommy? Reject him and never become friends again? What if he never forgives me? I ran off to my tent and started tearing up in my pillow.

Toby followed after me and cuddled me up next to him. What about Tanya? Is she ok? I got up and talked to her next to the fire. "Are you ok?" I leaned forward so my face meets hers.
"Yeah this is just alot to take in." She shook her head and I saw Tommy coming out. "Look Tanya, I like you,I really do. But this is all just so-" he reached over but stopped talking as Tanya was storming over into her tent.

Tommy went into Toby's tent and I went into Tanya's. I could hear the boys fighting.

Tommy pov

I wasn't lying. I love Tanya. But something about y/n, gosh. I see the way toby and y/n look at eachother, they're perfect. Maybe I should go back to Tanya and apologize. I love her.

I walked into the tent and saw y/n about to leave. "Tanya I'm sorry. I love you, this was a mistake." She nodded but didn't say anything. I got into the bed and decided to fall asleep.

Y/n pov.

I walked into toby and I's tent and saw toby crying. What were they fighting about? What did Tommy say? He got up and hugged me. I was caught by surprise and I said that we should go to sleep. He nodded and he cuddled up into my shoulder.

604 words