carnival

My alarm rang and I got up with excitement. I decided to have a coffee first so I ran downstairs and made myself a cupaccino. (Is that how u spell it?) After I was finished gulping it down I ran upstairs to have a shower and get into my clothes I prepared last night.

I washed my hair and put it up into a towel and I washed my face. I changed into my outfit (shown in the last chap) and put on some light mascara. I checked the time and it was 11:30. I should probably leave now to be there on time.

I stopped for some breakfast and I are it in the car before I continued to drive to the carnival.

I felt self conscious and insecure and I walked Into the entrance. I texted the gc where I was waiting and I played games on my phone to avoid social contact.

Y/n
Guys I'm near the weird swing carousel thing.

Tommy
Ok I see it I'll be there.

Tanya
Still omw

Tommy
Don't text and drive!

Tanya
Sorry!

Toby
I'm walking through the entrance now.

I saw Tommy look around so I called and waved at him. "TOMMY!" his head struck over to my direction and he jogged over to me. "Hello woman." He joked. "In my opinion I think women are pretty pog." I nodded.

A bit later I saw toby and Tanya walking over to us and we went to the ticket booth to get wristbands. As we were waiting in the line, toby and Tommy were play fighting and joking around. They were really loud but I'm happy that they could be friends again. Tanya and I were just talking until we all got our yellow wristbands and we all debated where to go first.
"Can we go on that?" Tommy pointed to a large roller coaster behind me and my eyes widened as I examined it. "NOOOO way." I shook my head. Tommy and Tanya were already in the line and toby pulled my arm and took me to them.

We got in a four seated cart with tommy and tanya in the front, leaving toby and I in the back. I felt as if I were falling when the cart went up a steep hill, leading to a large drop. I hugged toby and he laughed hugging me back. We we're both scared, I could tell.

Toby pov

I'm not a fan of roller coasters. Tommy is, not me. I felt y/n hug me as she was scared, I was scared too so I hugged her back. I mean, to comfort her too of course.

I saw the big drop. I closed my eyes thinking about I just have to do it. I can't stop now.

(TW: GORE AND BLOOD / IF YOU DONT LIKE IT SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER(it'll explain what happened)

I felt wind go through my hair and I was squinting my eyes as I felt myself go down the steel drop. Everything went black.

Y/n pov

"TOBY!" I called. Toby's head was resting on the back of Tanya's seat, there was blood on his forehead. Tanya rushed to get the nurses and tommy was trying to wake him up. I was sitting there crying.

- - -

Author note

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm stopping it here so the people who have triggers can skip to the next chapter.