'please pick up.'

I was driving home and couldn't stop thinking about toby. Does this mean we're dating? What if it was a prank? He probably meant it by something else. I decided to stop at a cafe to get these thoughts out of my head.

I sat down outside and saw a notification pop out of the top of my screen.

Toby tooter
Hey can we talk?

y/n
I don't know. Can we?

Toby tooter
:( Maybe later.

I came here to release my thoughts, not get them back. I finished my coffee and got in the car and headed home.

"I'm home!" I shouted to let everyone know. No response.

I headed up my room and jumped into my computer to get in minecraft. I opened the smp and saw Toby's username: Tubbo_

Tubbo_
hey y/n!

Y/u/n (your username/
hello.

Tubbo_
I'm in the nether.

Y/u/n
ok.

I headed to my home and grabbed a spare pickaxe before going through the portal.

I found toby and started looking for ancient debris.

Tubbo_
Can we call?

I didn't reply. But I regretted it as not long after he wouldn't stop texting me and calling me.

I mean, sure I felt bad, but I didn't know how to deal with these things. Liking someone is confusing, and hard. Especially when they like you back.

Toby pov

what if she just said that to make me feel better? She probably doesn't actually like me. What if she thought I was kidding? I should ask her.

God y/n please pick up. My eyes started to get foggy as I was confused, upset and I couldn't understand why she wouldn't talk to me anymore.

It was a emotion rollercoaster. I just wish she would pick up so we can talk about this. What did I do wrong!?

Toby tooter
please pick up.
Read 10:58

I couldn't tell if she needed space or wanted someone.

Toby tooter
can I come over? Please I'm so confused.

y/n my bae
ok.

Y/n pov

What did I do. Now he's coming over and see me ugly cry. Why am I so upset!? He liked me back shouldn't I be happy?

Knock knock

I ran down and wiped my eyes before I opened the door. "Hey.." I said softly.
"Um. Hi..." There was a long pause u til he spoke up again. "Look. I'm really sorry if I made you confused or anything but I want u to know that I really like you and I'm still wondering... Do you really like me back?"

"Yes toby I do like you back. Gosh." mt voice was breaking. But next thing I know, my head was dug into his shoulders and his arms were around my torso. I was crying.

"It's ok." Something about his voice was just so comforting and calming. I pulled away and smiled. "Does this mean we are dating now?" "I guess. If you want to."