the weekend 😎

Tanya pov

I woke up yawning and picked up my phone, seeing a text from y/n.

y/n my bae
Tanya? You awake?

tall Tanya
Woops sorry I was sleeping

I replied. I realised it was Saturday and got up with joy. I decided to invite Y/n over.

tall Tanya
Also wanna come over today? Stay the night, even better.

y/n my bae
I'll ask mother dearest

I waited a bit while scrolling through tiktok, seeing Tommy all over my fyp.
'stop fangirling!!' I scream thought to myself. I figured it was weird because I love Tommy as a mcyt, but he went Tommy school aswell. Gosh it was so confusing.
I got a text from y/n which made me remember about making plans.

y/n my bae
She said yes for staying the night aswell!!

tall Tanya
Yayyysydydhdhbr great

y/n my bae
hey.. you know that toby kid from yesterday?

tall Tanya
Yes. He looks awfully familiar too.

y/n my bae
oh.. well how about we invite him tonight? We because really close friends last night.... (NO BC WHY R YALL MAKING FUN OF ME😭😭)

tall Tanya
Sure!! Text him.

Time skip to when they come over or whateva

y/n pov

I decided to go pick up toby and drive to Tanya's place. I felt as if we were rushing the friendship...but then again we are already best friends.

when we arrived we all took our bags and knocked on the door. A little dog was barking and Tanya's mom opened the door. She welcomed me but gave us Both a confused look too.

Tanya came rushing down the stairs to help us. "Tanya who's his boy?" her mom whispered to her. "OH MY GOODNESS MOM HES A FRIEND FROMT HE COFFEE SHOP." she shouted.

I giggled a bit front he awkwardness and tubbo ran up from grabbing his second backpack.

we rushed upstairs to Tanya's room and planned stuff to do.