Shopping

Tommy pov

When I saw y/n introduce jazzy and Nick, he looked awfully familiar. And then it reached me. "Sippy cup?" I asked. "Stop it Tommy innit." He glared at me. "TOMMY INNIT?" Tanya struck at me. "I KNEW U LOOKED SO FAMILIAR" she started smiling. Surprisingly all this shouting hasn't caught y/n's attention yet.

I looked over at her again and she looked... Confused, or upset. "What's up?" I stared at her. She whiped her eyes and walked over to toby. She hugged him almost immediately and toby gave me a 'whats going on?' look. I shrugged.

Y/n pov

I received an email saying my ex was in prison. Was I sad or happy? I don't know. I went over to toby and hugged him, like really tight. I needed it and I figured he did too.

"Can we talk about this?" Toby held my shoulders. I nodded and told him about the news I received. "So why are you crying? Are you happy?" he raised an eyebrow. "I don't know." He put his arm around my shoulder and we walked back to the group.

Everyone seemed to have changed the subject, so we just sat down quietly. I ran back into my tent to get a blanket and I put it over toby and I.

I checked the time.. 10:30 pm. It wasn't that late but my eyes were tired from crying. I said goodnight to everyone and settled in the tent.

Not long after, everyone else went to bed and I was cuddled up next to toby.
I had my face shoved in his chest and he was hugging me.

(Time skip to the next day.)

I picked up an outfit and told toby to go away while I get it on.

I walked out of the tent and waited in the cold until everyone else was ready

I walked out of the tent and waited in the cold until everyone else was ready. We were going to I vote nick and jazzy but they had other plans. We took Tanya's car and directed her to the stores.

I slept in the car from barely getting any sleep last night.

Toby woke me up when we arrived and I took my purse. I was huddled up next to him, still tired and we were walking to all the stores we wanted to go to first.

I never really thought of going to a store at the moment. Mainly Tanya took us to my favourites. I only bought a few things like jeans and a few tops.

It was around lunchtime and we went to get lunch. We all sat down by the water fountain and I ordered a Boba. Tommy kept saying how gross they were. Tanya and I decided we wanted to buy a new swimsuit since it was getting hotter and we were going to the beach.

I chose out this floral which I thought was really pretty. Tanya chose a green one and we all left to get ready for the beach.

(I said I'd update it by I'm just gonna add a new chapter lol)