one.

Tuesday, February 19th, 2020

Danielle's POV

I walk onto the set's office area. Today is my day off but Krista called me in to talk with her in her office. I walk into the sweet peppermint-scented room. I knock on the door to grab her attention. "Ah! Danielle, come in!" the woman motions over, I quickly walk over to the chair in front of her desk nervous to hear why I've been called in. 

"Danielle, I called you in to talk to you about Maya's new love interest," she says turning towards me. "Oh, so no more Jack!" I said excitedly. I personally have nothing against him, but it's always fun to have someone new to work with. 

"No, no more jack." she laughs, "We are going to have someone from the cast of Grey's Anatomy," she smiles. "Oh, okay, who? I can't think of anyone that isn't with someone on Grey's" I laugh leaning back in the chair. "Carina DeLuca," she looks at me, "You probably haven't met her, her name is Stefania Spampinato," she puts a picture of her on her desk facing me.

"Oh, she's friends with Barrett, right?" I look up from the woman. "Yes, I believe." she smiles. "I'm meeting with her tomorrow, you may go." she waves me off.  I head over to set where Barrett is shooting without me today. 

"Hey, Barrett. You know Stefania Spampinato right?" she smiles over at me as she fixes the collar of her uniform. "Yes I do, she's wonderful," she reaches down to grab her water slowly bringing the bottle to her lips. "Why?" she asks. 

"She's the possible new love interest for Maya," I look up from the picture Krista gave me. "Krista gave me her picture," I laugh as I look down at the headshot of the beautiful Italian, "I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do with it," the two of us laugh before she gets pulled back to set. "Bye Barrett!" I yell as she walks off. I stay there for a bit watching as Barrett and a few others film together before walking out to my car, calling it a day.

Wednesday, February 20th, 2020

Stefania's POV

I walk out of Krista's office with a picture of Danielle in my hand as I go over everything that had just happened. I quickly make it to my car wanting to relax at home until I was needed to film. I put the photo of the blonde in my purse before starting the engine of my small black car. The thought of the woman in the photograph never left my mind.

I walk inside my house that I bought a few weeks ago, immediately flopping onto the couch. I look down at my phone, opening Instagram to find out who Danielle Savre is. I scroll through the blonde's Instagram account looking at all the vacation pictures and all the pictures of her with friends, making sure not to accidentally like one. 

I look up at the clock and realize I have my first table read with Station 19 in 50 minutes. I make my way out the door, heading towards my car. I drive to the set looking for a parking spot for what felt like ten minutes. After what felt like forever, I'm finally walking down the blue hallway and into the large room where everyone sat around white tables with scripts in front of them. "Five minutes!" I hear Krista yell as I hurry over to find my seat.

Danielle's POV

I walk into the room and find my seat I always sit in. I sit down and look at the script next to mine. "Stefania," I read the name out loud as sit down, turning to face Barrett who sat next to me. I open my phone to Instagram, taking a video of everyone that is in the room, posting it on my IG story tagging Barrett.

"I'm going to use the bathroom, I'll be right back," she taps my shoulder and I face back towards the front. I open up Instagram and scroll down the posts of my friends like them. I see someone pulling out the chair on the other side of me from the corner of my eye.