Nervous

_"Clay's POV"_

"Hey"

He spoke! Never in my life did I think I would here him speak. His voice was so smooth and silky. It was calming and peaceful. It was... familiar...

Hi, I'm Clay. I'm a college student. I was once a jock in high school. I guess you could say I'm the most popular guy at school. Lots of girls swoon over me, but I don't find any of them interesting or even attractive. You see, I'm gay. And I already found someone... I'm attracted to.

"Your a bit late, aren't you?"

He said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?"

I said in confusion, late? I was late? Class starts in 40 minutes. I'm not late.

"Well, the past 3 and a half months I noticed you always come at 2:30PM. 30 minutes after I arrive. Its 2:50PM almost 3:00PM."

He explained, a blank expression on his face. How did he know this? I never thought he payed attention to me. Every time I walk through those doors I would always find him reading a book of some sort.

"Oh, I see... never thought you payed attention to me... I always thought you don't notice me..."

"At first, I really didn't pay attention to you or any of your friends. But with all the noise you and your friends make at the back? Its hard NOT to notice you. And with all the staring you send my way every time we wait for class to start? It would be a miracle for me not to even pay attention to you."

He said, his blank expression slowly fading. His lips curving into a little smile, a small giggle erupting from his throat. God, this human is so ADORABLE!

WAIT! OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT! HE CAUGHT ME STARING AT HIM! FUCK! WHAT DO I DO?!

"Oh, uhm, yo-you noticed that...huh? Hhehe.."

I uttered. It was the only thing I could muster. My face was heating up, my hands were shaking, my stomach was churning. I wanted to puke, I wanted to die there and then or just sit down in a chair and let me just melt away.

His small fits of giggles turned louder and more noticeable. He was holding a hand over his mouth, trying to soften or even cut out the sounds coming out of his mouth.

"Ye, I noticed it. Do you mind telling why you were staring at me?"

He spoke up, after his giggles died down. It was only a minute since his giggles were muted, and I already missed it. His giggles were cute.

"Well...if you let me sit, maybe I could explain myself."

I said, I felt my mouth, curve into a smirk when I saw him go red. He wasn't expecting that. Good.

"Erm... sure I guess? I mean, why not?"

I sat down next to him almost as fast as lightning. We chatted for the rest of the time, until the bell rang, and students began to appear. Filling in the chairs.