Faces

_'Clay's POV'_

I heard George gasp softly. Why was he so shocked? I tilted my head to the side a bit. And that's when it hit me.

I could see his lips ever so clearly. His dark brown eyes were visible. I looked at him in awe, my mouth slightly agape.

I knew it! His giggles were so similar. The way how he's always alone reminds me of George at school, because this is George. The one from school, and the guy I've been crushing on ever since that day I first saw him with the figures.

I could feel the heat rise up to my cheeks. I knew I was blushing, but George's face was beet red.

"Clay? As in, Clay from school?"

He asked in disbelief. His face turned even more red.

Cute

"Heh, yea, its me..."

I managed to choke out.

"And, your George... from school..."

Wow, that sounded cliché.

"Yea..."

He let out a quiet giggle, making me awestruck even more. How I wanted to kiss him, right there, but we just found out about each other so I knew it was to soon.

Then, the leave started rustling. I was forced to look away from those charming eyes of George to see what was happening.

There's was a strong breeze, a sign that we were about to go back. The mist appeared again, surrounding both me and George.

"Looks like were heading back..."

I muttered. I didn't want to go back. I wanted to stay here and shower George with affection. Finally tell him that I loved him.

"Yea...well, Ill see you back at school then huh?"

He looked at me. A soft smile tugging on his delicate pink lips.

"Yea, I guess you will." Things began to disappear behind the thick mist, engulfing both me and George. Forcing us to let go of each other.

And just like that. I was succumbed into a deep slumber.

I woke up to the bright sunlight emitting from the window next to my bed.

I yawned and got up, sitting up, I stretched, letting out a satisfied groan. I heard a silent mew coming from the corner of the room where Patches was sleeping.

"Good morning Patches!"

I greeted her. She got up and let out a yawn, showing her white and sharp teeth.

I smiled, remembering last nights events. The thought of George then took over.

My smile fell when I opened my phone. There were 12 miss calls from Nick. I then recalled what happened the other day, and I fell into tears.

I picked up my phone that I dropped accidentally, and started to dial George.

After the third ring, George answered.

"Hello? Clay?"

He spoke. I opened my mouth to speak, but all that came out were sobs of despair.

"Clay? Are you alright? Why are you crying?"

"G-George..."

I managed to choke out. I started sobbing harder. Tears falling endlessly.

"Hey, shh, calm down. Do you want me to come over? We could hang out if it would help you calm down!"

He suggested. I nodded, but remembered he couldn't see me, so I whispered a silent 'yes'.

"Alright, 10:30AM meet me at the café a few blocks from the university. We'll talk more there."

I hummed in agreement and said a quiet goodbye before hanging up.

I then looked at the clock, 8:58AM. Gotta get ready. I got off the bed, and sulkily got ready.

This is gonna be a long day.