Answers

_'George's POV'_

Its been a few days since I helped Clay with his problems.

He and I have been getting along really well. But of course, with him being all popular, I don't see him often.

Its currently 10:27PM, I was sitting on my bed, reading a book, but I was suddenly disturbed by a leaf poking my forehead.

I looked up from my book, smoke covering the floor of my bedroom. I looked up, the ceiling of my room was instead replaced by a dark, midnight sky.

My once, small, yet cozy bedroom, was now a wide and misty forest. The one where me and C met the wisp, who we found out was named Hope.

Hope, explained that she was here to guide us. To help us find the meaning as to why were here.

I looked around hoping to spot any familiar face, but saw none.

Until , I heard an echo. A voice. A familiar one. C!

I turned around, and saw them sprinting at me. They looked troubled. So as they got closer, I opened my arms. Which they happily ran to. Giving me a tight squeeze.

They started sobbing, which made me burst in fear and worry.

"Shh, shh, its alright, I'm right here. What's wrong?"

I rubbed circles on their back to try and  calm them down, but by they kept crying. Soaking the clothes I was wearing.

"C, hey, look at me. What's wrong buddy?"

I placed my thumb under their chin and my index finger just below their mouth. I pulled their face gently to make them look at me.

Their face was unblurred, just enough for me to see the heartbreaking sight. Their face was damp from the tears they had just shed.

I pulled them into another hug. They reciprocated by hugging me back, tighter than before. I was about to start rubbing circles again, to try and calm them down, but a sudden flash startled the both of us, making us break the hug to look at the source.

"Hello young ones."

The source of the flash, was Hope. The wisp me and C met the last time we were here.

"Hope! Your here."

I looked down from Hope to gently nudge C. But they didn't move.

"Can I stay like this G? Just for awhile... please..."

I was surprised. Something bad happened to C, and now they look so broken. So broken that they wont even look at the wisp that may help them with the figure problem.

"Alright, you can we can stay like this. But please listen to what Hope has to say. Ok? It may help us figure out why were in this forest."

I felt C nod, I looked back to Hope and mouthed 'explain' to her. She seemed to understand and started speaking.

"As you told me before, both of you don't know the gender of each other, nor do you know the name of each other. Correct?"

I nodded slightly, trying not to disturb C from their comfortable position.

"Well, 'he' has decided to let both of you know a few things about the other one, for example, their gender and name. But before I say anything about any of those, do any of you have a slight idea of each others gender, or name?

C looked up from my chest and started to shift, he went behind me so I slowly let go of them, but soon someone grabbed my waist from behind and I was pulled back. I looked behind me to be met by a frowning C.

I smiled softly at them, and looked back to Hope. C then placed their head on my shoulder, which made me flinch a bit, but soon relaxed. I put Hope's question, to mind and started to think.

"Actually, yes. I once thought of C's gender not the name tho, we promised to tell each other about that when both of us are ready. But I always thought that C was a boy. By the way they always dressed. And the tone of their voice, when they speak to me."

Hope nodded, and looked at C. I waved my hand at Hope to make her look at me. When her attention turned to me, I looked at her with a look that said, 'not yet, don't bother him.'

Hope seemed to understand, but C then spoke;

"Ye, just like G, I don't know G's name, but I always thought about their gender. A boy to be more specific. Altho, they are short for a boy." 

They chuckled, when I looked at them to hit them lightly.

But when Hope spoke, made us look back at her, pure shock and awe, visible on our face.

"Well, both of your ideas are correct. Both of you, are male. And as for the names, well, I suspect you want to find out."