Chapter 1: The Survivor

Alonso sleeps in his bed as sunlight creeps through the blinds. Slowly, he opens his eyes and was now awake.

"Good morning, Alonso."

He gets out of bed and walks over to the room door. His footsteps across the wooden floor got him to his bathroom.

Alonso puts the toothpaste on his toothbrush and brushed while walking out of the bathroom to the kitchen. He grabs a pack of ramen and poured some water into a pot. After heating it up, he went back to the bathroom.

Spitting out the toothpaste, he washed his mouth and walked back to the kitchen. The water was now boiling and was perfect to pour into the ramen cup now.

As he poured it in, a voice said "ramen. Cheap food that's rather tasty. Perfect for all to eat."

After waiting three minutes, Alonso ate the ramen as fast as he could. "Appears that he's in a rush."

Throwing the empty cup in the trash can, he walks to his room to get dressed. Alonso puts on a black shirt with the Uchiha clan symbol on the back of it, grey pants, blue shoes, and midnight blue gloves.

A sudden surge of memories flood into Alonso's head, too quick for him to recongize anything, but those moments had replayed inside his head so many times, he knew exactly what it was. He placed one hand onto his face in hopes of suppressing the memory. But it didn't help.

"Don't think about it, don't think about it, don't about it," he said in a desperate attempt to stop his mind from resurfacing the memory. But it was pointless as the picture formed in his head like pieces of a puzzle being bought together to form an image.

Itachi standing above the corpses of his parents. The once image now turns into a full-blown memory as Alonso recalls the time of the massacre. As much as he didn't want to, his mind had a different objective.

A very young Alonso, no older than seven was playing around with his dad as his mother looked around at the bright full moon while sitting on the couch. Her jet black hair always shined while being hit by the moonlight caused by the natural satellite and gave it a slight midnight blue color to it.

Her pure black eyes focused on it until her husband, who also had jet black hair, said "I think it's time we all go to sleep."

"I think you're right," she retorted while standing up from the couch she was laying on. Her feet, now being placed on the wooden floor.

"Aw! Five more minutes!" Alonso said to his parents.

"No, Alonso," his mother said while walking over to him while wearing a smile blue shirt and pants.

"We have been over this many times. If we give you five more minutes, then you will just say 'five more minutes' again," his father said while kneeling to him.

"Hmph!" Alonso responded while pouting.

His mother and father chuckled. His dad places one hand on his son's head and softly shakes it. "Tomorrow, we can play for much longer since daddy and mommy don't have work. How does that sound?" his father inquired.

Upon hearing this, Alonso stopped pouting and said "great!"

"Good," his father replied before picking him up. "Now, how 'bout we get you to bed?"

Alonso smiles and crawls up in his father's arms happy. Happy to have experienced such a lovely day. There was nothing that could bring it down for Alonso. Or so he thought nothing could bring it down.

His father walked him into his and softly placed him down, underneath the blanket. Just like when putting him down, his dad gently placed the blanket on top of him. Alonso quickly went into burrito mode.

"Comfy?" his father asked.

"Yes!" he answered immediately.

"Good," said his mother who had just entered the room. She walks over to him and sits by his side before softly patting his head. "I am happy. Remember, we are always watching over you. A mother's and father's job is never done. Even after death, we will still be here somehow and some way to watch over you and make sure you get through your days."

"Yes," his father agreed before softly placing his hand on Alonso's tiny chest. "We will always be here for you."

"Thank you," he said.

"Sleep well," his mother told him before kissing his forehead.

"Good night," his father said before kissing his forehead as well.

They stand up and leave the room. Alonso rolls himself up into a ball with his blanket and slowly starts to fall asleep. That's until he hears the window breaking open. He jumps up and checks around his room and sees that his window is fine.

"What the hell?!" his father shouted. "What are you doing Itachi?!"

"Itachi?" Alonso asked himself before remembering who Itachi was. "Why would he break into our house?"

All Alonso heard after thinking that is the sound of a sword being unsheathed and it slashing through the air. And the sound of it slicing through the flesh of his father. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!" his father screamed.

All of the color drained from Alonso's face as he jumped out of bed and ran into the living room to see the ungodly sight. Alonso's eyes widened upon seeing his father impaled by Itachi's sword.

With one swift motion, Itachi pulled out the blade and the father fell to the floor. Alonso stood there paralyzed in fear. Itachi looked at the moment who was too scared to move. He quickly jetted over to her and stabbed her in the stomach as well, but she didn't scream, as fear stopped her from doing so.

He pulled out his blade again and turned around to walk away. He got to the window as Alonso fell to his knees and crawled over to his parents. He looked at their soon lifeless bodies and looked at Itachi with tears in his eyes. "Why don't... you just kill me too?" Alonso asked him.

Itachi looks at Alonso and turned back to the window and punched out. Alonso looks back at his parents still crying and shaking uncontrollably. With what little life they had life, they didn't say anything except pull one of their eyes out and hand it to their son.

Seeing them giving him their eyes, Alonso opens up his shaking hands and they drop their eyes in them. Alonso grabs onto them and watches as they die. He loved them so much. Nothing more in the world did he love more than them. And now they are gone.

He didn't feel an ounce of rage, but love. He wasn't angry at Itachi. He wasn't even thinking of ways to kill Itachi. He was thinking of how he would continue his days without his parents. All of the emotion built up inside of him and his own eyes changed.

Even with his parents gone, he would still have to live as he knows that's what his parents would want. Alonso Uchiha would continue to live and do whatever it takes to become a great ninja. 

Word Count: 1199

Author: I feel that this is a good start to the whole thing and I hope you felt the same way. Also, I'm making this story alongside my good friend, so I hope you can check out his Naruto story as well!

See all of ya in the next chapter. Peace!