outro

chenle smiles to himself, looking at the new born couple who just left the capsule, "finally!" jeno and him actually didn't ride the ferris wheel.

when they came back from buying snacks, the ride was full so they just waited on the nearby bench.

"park jisung finally man-ed up!" he says, rising his can of cola for a toast. jaemin and mark一who was the first ones to leave the ride一and jeno following the youngers action.

"so... when's the wedding?" jaemin playfully asks as he takes a sip from his own cup一or was it?

"we just got together, jaemin." renjun exclaimed. he looked at jisung who went red from jaemin question. "cute," he pinches the younger's cheeks.

"ah~ hyung"

"YOU WENT TO AMUSEMENT PARK WITHOUT ME!?"

jaemin shut his eyes tightly. his palms blocking his ears. it's too early for this. it's not his idea to not bring donghyuck. why was he suffering for something he didn't do?

"don't worry hyung. we can go there again tomorrow." chenle says. he must've heard it.

how loud even is donghyuck's voice? and it reached the kitchen where chenle is making breakfast?

how are his friends not even awaken by this? and where is this loud lad?

"you hear that donghyuck? now let me sleep in peace." jaemin grumbles, snatching the phone from where it was placed then throwing the it across the room which landed safely on the couch.

"but you told me we're going to the arcade tomorrow," jeno, who just woke up, said with his raspy voice. sounding sulky.

"a-a-ah! you spent the whole day with each other yesterday. it's my time now." donghyuck was surprisingly still alive from jaemin's throw. well, jaemin just threw it forgetting to end the call.

"it's not my fault you couldn't be with us." and that was a lie. it was jeno who suggested to not bring donghyuck since it was expectedly crowded there.

"jeno, can we just move our play?" chenle asks.

"but一" he grumbles like jaemin, "fine." covering his whole body with the duvet, going back to his sleep一or at least he tries.

"haha! in your face lee jeno!" he celebrates with a dance. jeno heard that and it made him more sulky. it was visible on his face, but he was covered with the duvet.

donghyuck seriously gets on his nerve.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

author:

hi guys!
if you made it here, thank you!

honestly though. everything in here was just on flow. like really. even tinkerbell's story in chapter six. it took me like a lot of time to think of what lesson would i get in that "story" ._. i don't even know if it made sense. (also my writing style is kind of casual-freestyle here. i really want to write a formal fics, but i don't know how. while in casual i just go with the flow ._.)

and this was supposed to be until chapter five. where jisung gets broken and the human-renjun helping him heal until he falls in love again but now to human-renjun.

that's whats supposed to mean by the title "peter pan". like those others fics that peter pan has his wendy while there's tinkerbell who is ready to catch him if ever wendy leaves him to fall alone.

idk what happened, maybe i wanted to give them happy ending thats why. not like peter pan with tinkerbell wasn't a happy ending.

anyway about what happened to renjun and jaemin. fairies aren't supposed to be seen by any human. not that they were not allowed, but no one has done that until tinkerbell did. tinkerbell hasn't met her human form or the human who looks like her that's why she has no clue about what happened to renjun and jaemin. when she asked queen clarion about it, she told her the truth, as if she wasn't even planning on lying. she said that was why human weren't supposed to see them. she knew some humans were nice so when tink told her about her human-friend she was good with it. since it wasn't also tink's human form. but what happened to renjun and jaemin, she didn't allow tink and donghyuck to tell others about them being a human. she had to lie to avoid losing her people. also the reason why renjun and jaemim couldn't visit their home.

btw, all of that is made up from my imaginations, okay? i just made that up. freestyle too ._.

so if try to search it on google or any searching sites, that info might not exist.

also, i'm sorry if this fic is lacking of emotion. i'm still working on it 😅.

again, thank you guys!
this is the first fic i finished from all the plots i have in mind 😭💕 so i'm glad when i finally finished it. (still unedited and with typos tho.)

see you on my next fic! 💕💚